Stipe has more title defenses than Fedor

Stipe gets hit way to much and has been dropped multiple times and even ko. Fedor would've ko him quickly in both their primes.
Who knows because one is a UFC HW Champion and one didn’t even fight there.

Prime Fedor got humiliated against top competition in the cage. Next to no chance he’s even able to win a belt let alone defend it like Stipe did.

No , I just never used that picture before . I dont want to keep posting the same pictures over and over again .
This is a fight forum. My bad for even bringing that up. I was hitting the sauce a little too much when I posted that. You handled my tomfuckerry like a gentleman. Apologies.

Figures you can't do basic math. Too stupid for words. I apologize. Don't want the mods to ban me for retard bashing. I'm sure your mommy can help you print out some more "degrees" for your wall. It's just not fun to shit talk the less abled.
Keep flapping your toothless gums and I won’t hire you as my man-maid. You can get me drinks and tend to the garden. I’m sure it’s a step up from where you are in life now. Also you making fun of the developmentally disabled and using them to insult people shows what a total garbage human being you are. Real big man using a vulnerable population to try and put someone else down. Think about that for a minute.

Mitrione didn't beat a 25yr old prime fedor... He be a older shell of himself.

Gsp losing to Serra was the most embarrassing loss out of the three. The odd were like 20/1 for Serra to win.
Point being even the best can lose.

Overall balance is key, Stipe had more title defenses but Fedor had more top ten wins. Winning the UFC title doesn't have anywhere near the merit it use to be, they're constantly handing out unwarranted title shots, creating interim title and stripping title holders.

Fedor Beat Nog twice and CC who were clearly the number 2 & 3 ranked heavyweights for sometime. Stipes best wins are Werdum & DC. Stipes is 1-1 against DC who is probably his greatest rival and Werdum, who basically peaked when the average age had dramatically risen.

DC was faster than Stipe and that turned out ok for the champ. Ngannou was faster, well, for a round at least.

Both those guys you listed are not faster than fedor in his prime. If DC was able to ko a slow stipe, fedor sure the hell could too.

Yeah, but has he beat Zuluzinho, HMC and Tim Sylvia?

Both those guys you listed are not faster than fedor in his prime. If DC was able to ko a slow stipe, fedor sure the hell could too.
Ok your money’s on Fedor vs. Stipe. We’re not going to change each others’ minds on this one.

Gsp losing to Serra was the most embarrassing loss out of the three. The odd were like 20/1 for Serra to win.

Lol at the ages you Fedor fans come up with to navigate around his “prime.” You know who else didn't beat top HW who was 25 years old? Fedor. Guess all his top wins were out of their prime too.

Fedor was getting his shit pushed in his early 30s. He simply wasn’t good enough to win in SF.

The comparison to say Fedor/Fujita as well I think counts for a lot, both got caught and put in a bad spot by someone considered below them but Fedor toughed it out and finished Fujita(first person ever to do so) within a round.

Keep flapping your toothless gums and I won’t hire you as my man-maid. You can get me drinks and tend to the garden. I’m sure it’s a step up from where you are in life now. Also you making fun of the developmentally disabled and using them to insult people shows what a total garbage human being you are. Real big man using a vulnerable population to try and put someone else down. Think about that for a minute.
So now I'm toothless. That explains why you have more degrees than I have teeth, you fucking moron. Can't wait to read how you embarrass yourself next.

Fedor's had nearly 50 fights to Stipes 20.

Let's have Stipe have another 30 fights and see how many times gets his lights switched off...
Have Stipe fight Bader and see if a weak left hook starches him. Or if Mitrione’s Telegraphed right hand even fazes Stipe.

Back