Stipe Beats DC this time

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
What the fuck is up with the casual attitude around here when it comes to Stipe?
Guy is a monster. Super well rounded, power, wrestling, fight IQ, and a huge run at HW.

Cormier eye poked him and caught him (not hating on DC... shit happens) but Stipe can certainly beat DC.
Stipe wins via 2nd Round TKO

oh hey there....
iu

Could happen.

Solid thread. Would read again.

He COULD win. but he is kinda chinny. DC is durable and packs power. I think DC puts him away again. I think Stipe will have trouble because of how good DC's chin and cardio are in combiation with his wrestling and power.

DC dominates him every day & twice on Sunday. Stipe will be wary of DC's power this time which will open him up to DC's grappling. Yeah Stipe can look good wrestling against a guy like Francis, but DC is on another level.

He COULD win. but he is kinda chinny. DC is durable and packs power. I think DC puts him away again. I think Stipe will have trouble because of how good DC's chin and cardio are in combiation with his wrestling and power.

I consider DC a little chinny to. Lets see which one holds up!
I just see a lot of people on these boards talkin' about Stipe like he's just lucky and doesn't have real skills and that's just trash.

I hope DC wins but even though he already did this is still a tough fight to call. Not sure how someone could be certain with either.
mtNfBwM.gif

I just see a lot of people on these boards talkin' about Stipe like he's just lucky and doesn't have real skills and that's just trash.
Inactivity, man.

It hurts a fighter's stock.

Stool cory bro

Last edited:
Man I think DC wins again too

Stipe has a shot
20-60% max

DC hits harder. Better wrestling. Better cardio. And has the momentum and confidence knowing he won already

Inactivity, man.

It hurts a fighter's stock.

Actually ya, I don't really like how he held out so long for the DC rematch. This trash talk was happening before that though. Everytime Stipe fought someone, the majority picked against him. I made some good cash off Stipe's run with my bookie though so whatever.

Of course he 'can'.

Stipe was a -185 favorite last year. Today he is a +130 underdog.

Both are very reasonable lines with the information we had then and now.

Last edited:

you think DC is chinny? really? I have only ever seen him really wobbled by clean head kicks and knees and even survived a howitzer from Rumble. On the flip side ive seen stipe rocked by Struve and a shot hook from allistar flash Kod him (IMO) and he also got put out cold by DC.

Stipe absolutely isnt trash. I think hes one of the GOAT hws...IMO DC is a nightmare match up. Better wrestling, equal or better cardio, better chin, equal power and boxing. How is he going to beat DC? I dont think he can wrestle him and he cant avoid the power for 25 minutes.

Actually ya, I don't really like how he held out so long for the DC rematch. This trash talk was happening before that though. Everytime Stipe fought someone, the majority picked against him. I made some good cash off Stipe's run with my bookie though so whatever.
This recent Stipe seems to be talking some shit...all is forgiven when he starts hyping his fight imo, which he has so far

Man I think DC wins again too

Stipe has a shot
20-60% max

DC hits harder. Better wrestling. Better cardio. And has the momentum and confidence knowing he won already

You call 60% a shot? I guess math wasn’t your best subject in school, eh?

It's quite possible. The attitude some have that it's a slam dunk for DC is puzzling to me. Especially since DC's had some significant injuries, while Stipe is rested and very focused. Chip on shoulder Stipe is always the most dangerous Stipe.

stipe had his lights put out twice by punches that weren't noteworthy while it took JJ the perfect set up headkick with around 5-10 seconds of hard GNP to put DC out. DC took flush Rumble punches and made Derrik Lewis look like a bitch

you think DC is chinny? really? I have only ever seen him really wobbled by clean head kicks and knees and even survived a howitzer from Rumble. On the flip side ive seen stipe rocked by Struve and a shot hook from allistar flash Kod him (IMO) and he also got put out cold by DC.

Stipe absolutely isnt trash. I think hes one of the GOAT hws...IMO DC is a nightmare match up. Better wrestling, equal or better cardio, better chin, equal power and boxing. How is he going to beat DC? I dont think he can wrestle him and he cant avoid the power for 25 minutes.

He doesn't have equal boxing and Stipe has enough wrestling to negate DC's grappling. I think Stipe gets some combos off and wilts DC over two rounds. DC caught him in the first fight fair and square but I really do think Stipe rallies in this one and gets it done

They are both good, it's a 50%-50% almost. Let's see how it plays out.

Back