Sting wants 1 last match - Sting vs Undertaker @ WM 37 BOTH RETIRE

Do you want to see Sting vs Undertaker @ WM 37

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

• No! No! No!

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd love to see it, if they can both perform. 2 of my favorites!!

This match could have happened 10 years ago but Sting turned it down for obvious reason.

I think they could do a decent cinematic thing as long as it ends with neither guy doing a job. Double count out or some way to book a draw

cinematic would be the only way, but honestly after watching The Last Ride I'd be fine with Taker not doing anymore matches at all. Hands down my all time fav, but dude gave enough.

cinematic would be the only way, but honestly after watching The Last Ride I'd be fine with Taker not doing anymore matches at all. Hands down my all time fav, but dude gave enough.
I'm torn on the idea of a cinematic match. Part of me thinks it could be an epic but part of me hates the idea of it not being in front of a crowd.
it would have to have lots of smoke and mirrors. Druids vs imposter stings. Both guys playing mind games. Imagine taker goes looking for sting only to run into Mean Mark or something.

You know what? Fuck it I'm in, let's do a cinematic match.

I'm torn on the idea of a cinematic match. Part of me thinks it could be an epic but part of me hates the idea of it not being in front of a crowd.
it would have to have lots of smoke and mirrors. Druids vs imposter stings. Both guys playing mind games. Imagine taker goes looking for sting only to run into Mean Mark or something.

You know what? Fuck it I'm in, let's do a cinematic match.

I feel ya, 100%. only reason why I think cinematic is the only route is Takers last few matches have kinda proven that he has trouble if it's anyone not at the peak of their game, i think live with Sting is just too risky in a lot of different ways.

I don't want Taker having another Goldberg type match, cause that'll only make him want to do something else to redeem it, and it just gets ugly from there.

I think they could do a decent cinematic thing as long as it ends with neither guy doing a job. Double count out or some way to book a draw

Best of three falls or submissions with a 30 minute time limit

That way they both get a pin/sub on their record and it ends as a 1-1 draw. Everybody wins

I voted no. Need to put your wwe time in imo. Although sting was great, seems opportunistic.

Back