!!! Still so disappointed RDA v McG is off

MMA-Aficionado

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Diaz v McG is better than nothing, but I would have preferred Diaz to have had a full training camp...and even then its not for the belt, its not for history, its not a superfight!

On the scale of history/meaning, its way way down the chain...

Thsee guys on here don't care, they just want to see Conor win. He sells and that's a big deal either way.

You think there would have been easier ways to get out of the fight instead of purposefully breaking your foot. I guess we know RDA answer when it comes to fight or flight

To be honest I'm not really fussed, would have been over in a minute

The Nate fight isn't any better

Probably don't care that much because I only get excited when the fighters are in the octagon unless you're always going to be disappointed with the injuries

Thsee guys on here don't care, they just want to see Conor win. He sells and that's a big deal either way.
I want to see Conor win (although i am a N Diaz fan - Nick and Nate).

But it just means so much less than winning the LW title (while holding the FW title)...

Conor KING McGregor
I'm a massive Conor Fan and wanted him to beat or even better, smoke, RDA. But I don't think he will take RDA out in under a minute. Don't know who will win that fight.

You think there would have been easier ways to get out of the fight instead of purposefully breaking your foot. I guess we know RDA answer when it comes to fight or flight
Why do people say such stupid things.

Do you guys really believe a pro fighter is gonna pass up on a multi million dollar payday cause "he's scared"?

Yup me too, RDA vs Conor is a much better fight, RDA brings so much more to the table than Nate.

Do you guys really believe a pro fighter is gonna pass up on a multi million dollar payday cause "he's scared"?
It's a business move. By not fighting he can still bask in the glory and money of being a champion. When Conor finishes him inside 20 seconds that will be his last ever true payday

It's a business move. By not fighting he can still bask in the glory and money of being a champion. When Conor finishes him inside 20 seconds that will be his last ever true payday
Ok, so wait... you were being serious? You actually think he broke his own foot?

Yes, but that's because I'm a WWE fan.

Ok, so wait... you were being serious? You actually think he broke his own foot?
You believe he didn't break his own foot? Who broke it then? Conor climbed into his room while he was sleeping and smashed it?

Back