Still on the bandwagon with Robbie Lawler!

once jake said that ronda can hang with ufc bantamweights I became an instafan

gotta go with jake on this one

I can see Lawler taking down and controlling Ellenberger on the ground like the way he did against Chris Lytle, or we get to see Robbie's full potential today...

He's in the best shape of his life, incorporated sparring with one of the best gyms in the world, if not the best and will not give up in improving and getting better. Hope to see Robbie Lawler 3.0!!!

Last edited:
once jake said that ronda can hang with ufc bantamweights I became an instafan

gotta go with jake on this one

Instabitch more like it.
War Ruthless!

I have a feeling Ellenburger will grind out a unanimous decision. wont let Robbie get off on the feet. Hope this is not the case. Rooting for Robbie.

Ellenburger taking a nap! !

War ruthless!!

I like Robbie. I just see Jake landing some shots and getting some takedowns here and there.

I hope it's a slugfest up until Ellenberger gets the KO

I hope it's a slugfest up until Ellenberger gets the KO

This is kinda how I see it. People are sleeping on Ellenberger. His power is insane. And seeing as his TDD should be good enough to stuff all of Robbie's shots I think it's only a matter of time before he blasts him.

Ellenberger is always at his best when the other person is coming forward.

This is kinda how I see it. People are sleeping on Ellenberger. His power is insane. And seeing as his TDD should be good enough to stuff all of Robbie's shots I think it's only a matter of time before he blasts him.

Ellenberger is always at his best when the other person is coming forward.

Have you watched robbie fight? Stuff his shots? Robbie wont shoot for one takedown the whole fight

never left it buddy not even after the diaz fight, wooooo war lawler

Back