Still not impressed with Conor. Anyone else think he still has a lot to prove?

Goatstafsson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conors stand up is awesome. But we have yet to see him be tested by a proper wrestler.

I think it's pretty common knowledge that Conors weakness is his grappling. He can't really be considered as a true champion until he faces a true grappler.

He has faced good wrestlers but when has he ever been forced into a wrestling match? This is something We need to see before he can be taken seriously as a top 10 guy

Last edited:
....I am impressed by him and also still believe he has alot to prove...

you know damn well haters like u will never be impressed fuck off and use your real account coward

Anonymity is the mark of a coward.

Using reverse psychology in an attempt to shift public opinion because you're too afraid to express your own openly = super coward

I think his grappling is better than people give him credit for, it's not on the elite level of a Nate Diaz, but he escaped Mendes's guillotine beautifully. He's good enough to defend himself on the ground and get up, which is basically all he needs because he's so good on the feet.

He never fought a world class striker with wrestling skills and 3th degree black belt in bjj. Only if he start winning those match ups I might be impressed...

rational? motherfucker thinks chad mendes isn't a true grappler when the guy is the top grappler in the featherweight division
Mendes fought on short notice. You need a full camp to use those vitamins

hqdefault.jpg

Back