Still nobody dont cry about Conor s...

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
74 inc reach lol...for many years people(me too) cry about Jones reach advantage now its time for Conor...
Jose Aldo 70.0
Chad mendes 66.0
Ricardo Lamas 71
Brandao 69
Cub 70
Edgar 68
I ll try harder and Cerrone is one of the biggest LW s out there and even his reach is 73...

Last edited:
74 lbs reach lol...for many years people(me too) cry about Jones reach advantage now its time for Conor...
Jose Aldo 70.0
Chad mendes 66.0
Ricardo Lamas 71
Brandao 69
Cub 70
Edgar 68
I ll try harder and Cerrone is one of the biggest LW s out there and even his reach is 73...
P4P Heaviest Reach in MMA. Can't believe more people aren't talking about this.

He isn't the champ. If he wins the belt we'll get to hear all about it.

Dude's just an extreme weight cutter like Gleison Tibau, except the UFC took a shine to him and gifted him a title shot.

How much of that 74lb reach is he cutting? He could be down to a 68 by fight time.

Dude's just an extreme weight cutter like Gleison Tibau, except the UFC took a shine to him and gifted him a title shot.

Well to be fair, he has finished 4 out of 5 with a few decent names in a division where the champ has beaten the top 5 already; but you are right, he seems to easily be the biggest 145er. Probably has to do something with him looking like a different person at weigh ins

It's a weight class, not a height or reach class. I hate both Jones and McGregor but if they can make the weight they belong in that division. Simple.

" is the universal abbreviation for inches... I'm not sure why.

it sucks and I complain about Jone's physical advantages all the time, but I guess that's what makes them elite fighters, skills coupled with their physical advantages.

I thought the same thing. The same posters crying about Jones' reach and height: "he's too big, he should move up" are the same posters calling Conor the GOAT.

Can we really say it was gifted now that he just embarrassed a top 10 contender like that though? i dislike him(mostly his fans.) as much as the next guy but to say gifted now is a bit much...Maybe not THE most worthy contender but damn do you want him to maul everyone in the top 10 now one by one so theres no one left if he finally gets the belt?

Because we own Canada and by proxy all it's inhabitants and descendants.

Next question.

Well, in that case, America owns the U.K. and by proxy all of it's inhabitants, descendants, and captive states.

I demand that you put the 'Merican flag behind Rory at once.

Can we really say it was gifted now that he just embarrassed a top 10 contender like that though? i dislike him(mostly his fans.) as much as the next guy but to say gifted now is a bit much...Maybe not THE most worthy contender but damn do you want him to maul everyone in the top 10 now one by one so theres no one left if he finally gets the belt?

Siver shouldn't be anywhere close to a top 10 ranking and only got pushed up because the media does it all the time when a golden boy is facing somebody who doesn't look that good.

Dude was a step down from Poirier for christs sake.

Conor's current run isn't too far from Mendes's collection of top 50 wins that got him a title shot.

It's not as pronounced as Jones' reach in comparison to his competition, I guess. That and Jones is just a lightning rod for controversy.

Siver shouldn't be anywhere close to a top 10 ranking and only got pushed up because the media does it all the time when a golden boy is facing somebody who doesn't look that good.

Dude was a step down from Poirier for christs sake.

Conor's current run isn't too far from Mendes's collection of top 50 wins that got him a title shot.

To be fair, no one at that point in time deserved a title shot more than Mendes as the division was hungry for new contenders. It really doesn't help McG's case that Edgar exists and had that impressive win on Cub.

Back