Still no UFC 155 ppv buys. What gives?

It was free on Xbox Live, so that might throw off the results.

TS loves to leave the boxing forum and blast MMA whenever possible. Understandable when the boxing forum looks like this:

Currently Active Users
56 (11 members & 45 guests)

Compared to this forum:

Currently Active Users
3036 (513 members & 2523 guests)

Fuck off you stalking freak. Point to the part in the thread where I blasted MMA in this thread? If anything I complimented it. MMA fans like you are insecure and delusional.

BTW 56 members for a sub forum on an MMA site is pretty good. Right now the sub forum for MMA on boxingscene has 12 active members. Bloody moron. Go pay another forum to like you.

Fuck off you stalking freak. Point to the part in the thread where I blasted MMA in this thread? If anything I complimented it. MMA fans like you are insecure and delusional.

BTW 56 members for a sub forum on an MMA site is pretty good. Right now the sub forum for MMA on boxingscene has 12 active members. Bloody moron. Go pay another forum to like you.

A nerve has been touched...

ZroC cuts a good promo.

And why hasn't he been made mod of the boxing forum yet?

Dude puts work in.

Why do you obsess over every rating of everything ever?

He only cares if they are bad.

If the numbers come out and they say it did 700k bet you he wouldnt make a thread about it but if they come out and say it did 275k buys he will be the first to post the HW title fight did under 300k buys.

I predict they probably did around 500k

The prelims were the 4th highest in UFC history.... so I'm pretty sure the PPV buys went well.

I wouldn't be surprised if the # was pretty nice. 700k range.

The numbers that Meltzer releases are just guesses anyways...so just make something up.

How about...15 million buys?

The UFC has had some of the ppv results leaked in court cases with fighters such as Ken Shamrock and Randy Couture. And guess what.... Meltzer was pretty damn close to being accurate on those events.

But you are probably right if he says it done 475,000 ppv buys he is probably an idiot and that it probably only done 465,000 and he was way off.... :rolleyes:

TS loves to leave the boxing forum and blast MMA whenever possible. Understandable when the boxing forum looks like this:

Currently Active Users
56 (11 members & 45 guests)

Compared to this forum:

Currently Active Users
3036 (513 members & 2523 guests)

:redface:

Back