Blue Belt
Reaction score
...but it feels great none the less.
Yes another shameless promotion thread.

I also just got my sherdog blue belt.
Coincidence?
I think not.

Last edited:
Hell yeah. Relson- down from day one, and coolest animal in a gi logo ever.
Congrats!

Congrats, man! I know exactly what you mean. I just got my blue last Thursday and I have some doubts as well. Bottom line if our coaches think we are ready, we're probably ready. :)

Either way, we'll grow into it.

You never feel ready when you are promoted. That's normal. Congrats man! You'll make Relson proud! Just keep training!

Congratulations! It's always a great feeling when you get promoted to the next level.

Big congrats, Im sure there are no doubts from your instructor, there should be none from you!

OSS

Thanks guys, I am just excited to keep learning and progressing. Can't help but feel like there is a bullseye on my back now though.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take?

A little over a year. I had done some training before coming to s school with some law enforcement work. So I knew coming into it not to have an ego and not to spaz, which I think helps people progress faster in the beginning.
I started humble and was ready to learn, I didn't go into it thinking I had something to prove.

Congrats on that beard!

...and the blue isn't too bad either. :)

Congrats! I got mine about a week ago and feel the same. But we'll just have to keep working hard and live up to it.

Good job! Which one of Relson's schools do you train at?

It's a small school in Meridian MS caled Gracie601. Our instructor was lived in Hawaii for like 12 years and trained under Relson there. Reslon comes here relatively regularly now and the plan is to get a big name under him (Rhalan, Daniel Moraes..) to come at least 4 times a year. We are a small school but we train hard and have lots of heart.

huge congrats man, nice to have someone like Relson tie that belt on you too :D

Back