Still Can't Believe Jones Touched Gloves With DC

And I like when fighters do touch gloves only once at the beginning of the fight (or, in case of championship bout, when the referee asks to do so). There's no need to confirm mutual respect over and over again.

Dillishaw/Barao touched gloves in the 4th, then TJ proceeded to turn Renan's head into a conga drum. This would be the only exception to that rule IMO

Young grasshopper, allow me to give you a piece of advice on life: Fuck with them before they fuck with you. It's all one big mindfuck race.

And I like when fighters do touch gloves only once at the beginning of the fight (or, in case of championship bout, when the referee asks to do so). There's no need to confirm mutual respect over and over again.

Some fighteers (like Anderson) like touching gloves at the beginning of each round because they feel it helps them find their range

Obvi

He just son'd the guy for 25 minutes who said he was going to embarrass and humiliate him and make him wish he was never born.

dat adrenaline hi

I would say he was sonned for maybe 2 rounds, but that's it.

Did you watch the post-fight?

He rubbed the win in DC's face like a piece of shit.

...and Cormier wouldn't have done the same?

He ran his mouth about Jones incessantly for years because his ego couldn't handle Jones telling some bad joke about taking him down when they met.

Cormier's grudge against Jones was some of the most petty shit that I've seen in this sport, and that's saying something. If he'd had the same issue with anybody else, nobody would have been on his side at all.

...and Cormier wouldn't have done the same?

He ran his mouth about Jones incessantly for years because his ego couldn't handle Jones telling some bad joke about taking him down when they met.

Cormier's grudge against Jones was some of the most petty shit that I've seen in this sport, and that's saying something. If he'd had the same issue with anybody else, nobody would have been on his side at all.

I agree !

And it turns out Jones was right about it all. He son'd Cormier and took him down many times...very impressively. Cormier managed to get JBJ down one times after a herculean effort of face saving. It was quite sad.

The paper champ knows he isn't deserving. His next fight is against someone who lost to jones and just got KTFO in his last fight, LOL. LHW title fights are now a JOKE.

He had to get some energy out. He was all coked up.

Not touching gloves has practically become a clich

Did you watch the post-fight?

He rubbed the win in DC's face like a piece of shit.

He eid, but not that much. If DC won, he would have been 10x worse about it, no doubt. Look at DC when he beat rumble, made me sick

Who cares? The hype was fake, the fight was boring, and it was a long time ago. Why are you still talking about this?

yeah some like to touch gloves every round, F that

I like turtles.

hqdefault.jpg

Hey.

You guys remember that time when those guys touched gloves?

Mind games. By touching gloves with DC when nobody expected it, it gave the illusion that Jones didn't see DC as a threat and he didn't remotely phase him. The way Jones handled the DC rivalry was genius. Jones mentally raped DC.

Back