Still a Wanderlei Fan?

I've never been a huge fan of him, but the recent events haven't really shifted my opinion for the worse.

cant deny what the man done in the past. He is a legend in the sport and will remain just that. The things he did made him look really bad tho. Fighting on the tuf show. Running from the test, hiding out for tuf finale.

I am still a fan of his style tho. Just not a fan of him as a person.

still a fan. you just can't sit through his epic battles against Quinton (1 and 2), hendo, chuck, hunt, stann, etc. and not be a fan. but I don't like the options..... you're either a huge fan or you hate the guy.

Never was a fan really. I kinda rooted for him cuz he was an old PRIDE dog, but not anymore. Infact I'll most likely root against him

That said, the guy is and has always been exciting to watch

I don't mind b.c Vitor ia fighting Chael and the card is better now. Wand and Belfort got different treatment than Sonnen and Henderson. I don't mind Wandy even if he's guilty as fuck. I wish he fought pumped with deer antler and TRT till he was 60

I chose "was a fan, now am not."

really, I was a fan because I thought he was funny. now, I'm indifferent. I still like his fights because they're exciting, I just don't care for him very much. I don't need to like him, though. I don't like lots of famous people who have products that I enjoy (actors, musicians, athletes, maybe others I can't think of).

Always a fan, Wand is a rare breed and he put some of the most action packed fights and finishes ever.

Wand fan for life. His highlight reel got me back into this sport years ago.

Was a fan until I learned he watched the TUF finale from a bar and not in the stadium with his fighters.

Yes, still a fan. But I lost some respect with the bullshit regarding Chael. Just have the fight already.

You better believe it

Still a fan...What he did just made me lose some compassionate for some of the brutal KOs he has endured.

Back