Still a Wanderlei Fan?

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So it seems Wanderlei has lost fans even in his home country. How is your fandom for Wanderlei?

Still intact.

I can't defend his actions, but, I'm still a fan.

I would be a hypocrite to hate him. My favorite fighter no matter what.

where's the option for not a fan, but not not a fan?

Never been a fan, not gonna hate on him though. Pretty neutral on him at this point in his career.

I've never been a fan of Wanderlei, but I have been a fan of his fights. So I still like his fights.

But I like him even less now. What he did was low.

One of my all time favorites. I'm a little behind so I don't know why theirs all the hate.

I chose that I was and now I'm not, but it's more like I was neutral to him and now I'm not a fan.

Still a fan, why not? Dude has left everything in the cage again and again. That's what I care about. While the whole thing is sketchy as hell, the involvement of Chael and Dana, both of whom are probably the two biggest lying mouthpieces in the sport today, leads me to not feel very strongly either way about recent events. Leaving my fandom pretty much intact and untroubled.

Always have and always will

Lol nice AV. I saw that pic the day after and thought it was great. His twitter update after the episode aired was "Ouch."

He really responded to it well.

Never been a fan since he was KOd by Belfort his first time in the UFC. His career in Pride just seemed fabricated to me. As for his recent actions....I can't condemn him for something that most Athletes do, but the way he has handled things makes my original suspicions of him well founded. He has a fake persona.

Still a fan. Secured well before he ever came to the UFC.

Never been a fan since he was KOd by Belfort his first time in the UFC. His career in Pride just seemed fabricated to me. As for his recent actions....I can't condemn him for something that most Athletes do, but the way he has handled things makes my original suspicions of him prett well founded. He has a fake persona.

I should have said returned to the UFC. I always forget that blitz was against Wandy.

I never really was a big fan of his, but I never talk shit about fighters. He got played and kind of worked over by Chael and came out of it not looking so hot. Oh well, it is what it is...

im still a fan.

when i become a fan i will not stop being a fan of a fighter...

I am a fan, but I'm on sabbatical, just like he is. When he has a fight lined up again and actually steps into the cage, I'll get excited about him again.

Back