Still a big Conor fan but he's getting a little odd

For lines like that he should get a chair in the face at the press conference

Some things shouldn't be tolerated
Well, he said it to a guy who he was about to fight. He had the chance to back up what was said. Same thing goes for any other fighter.
Words are just words.

Conor haters/ RDA "fans" come in every thread like

giphy.gif

It would be insane

ly awesome!

If only the PC police would stop censoring people.

Imagine if everyone gets to talk like they talk in YouTube comments and on /b/ in real life. Imagine the popcorn.
the whole world like youtube comments? ive been in elementary school, dont need to go back.

Sounds like you bums canna handle hiz success - his swag - hiz mystik wayz

That means he's getting better. The whole point of trash talking is to know where the line is, and then crossing it deliberately. Why bother if you're not going to cross the line? I still remember this Japanese talk show where they had a panel of foreigners living in Japan, and they brought in a group of Japanese cosplayers in full Nazi uniform, walking around and doing the Heil Hitler salute, while the French panellist goes complete bonkers. That my friend is entertainment, and that's why the Japanese have the best game shows. They cross the line, all the time. Google "Orgasm Wars". Conor isn't there yet, but he's getting there.

Conor bless.
Oh gawd dont google "orgasm wars".
Bahahahahhha

There's probably being less build up for this fight since his first fight in the UFC.

Edgar and his bonkers manager were running around calling him out in interviews and Twitter. All the talk about money aside, I thought the comment about Edgar dressing up as a sheikh servant was funny. Diaz being broke - meh.

I don't think he'll ever do stand up comedy after he retires, but it's not like the build up to the Aldo fight, then 189 and then doing TUF in a relatively short space of time. Apart from the acceptance speeches and the press conference there hasn't being anything directly from him.

However, the "Conor is looking, big/medium/small threads" along with "Would Conor beat........" are a bit OTT on here. I'd rather read a thread about Jones' driving or why they have a category for Ring Card Girl of the year at the MMA awards.

He's always said how much he hates doing the "media obligations" the UFC puts him through, and how he was gonna negotiate a better contract with less of it in the future. I think that's why you don't see that much of him these days.

Saying that all you see is him talking shit isn't true, though.

It takes a special person, or athlete to become rich, and famous, and not let it go to your head. Conor like many before him, is taking the low road. As opposed to a higher moral path. If some ppl like it ( And it's now even starting to bother even his fans ). Good for them. There is promoting yourself, and a fight. And there's being a douche. Others prefer class, and sportsmenship.

It takes a special person, or athlete to become rich, and famous, and not let it go to your head. Conor like many before him, is taking the low road. As opposed to a higher moral path. If some ppl like it ( And it's now even starting to bother even his fans ). Good for them. There is promoting yourself, and a fight. And there's being a douche. Others prefer class, and sportsmenship.
i'm quite sure he's different with his friends also he isn't doing drugs and making orgies with golddiggas, he sure is a better person than you

Back