Still a big Conor fan but he's getting a little odd

It has reference to the guys wife
That's like saying mama jokes are personal and crossing the line because everyone has a mother.

If his wife has been raped before "I'm gonna rape your wife" is a personal attack with reference.

Makes no sense

Cos then by this rule if you want to trash talk you just have to say something way over the line

If that true guy Would be Like "I'm gonna rape your wife" or something which would be insane

You ever hear of Mike Tyson?

"I'll eat your children"

That's like saying mama jokes are personal and crossing the line because everyone has a mother.

If his wife has been raped before "I'm gonna rape your wife" is a personal attack with reference.
Pretty sure saying you are gonna rape someone's wife is personal and over the line

I think the most funny Conor was when he was making fun of Poirier and the World Tour.

Since Aldo pulled out, he has been very serious with his speech. I guess he is tired of being called a clown or something.

However, when he wants to be funny he will be. He has been serious since but he was funny in the Go Big.

Pretty sure saying you are gonna rape someone's wife is personal and over the line
I just explained this you.

Saying I will rape your wife is a random obnoxious insult with no reference.

Saying RDA is disloyal to his country because he lives in America and his son's names are Donald and Bob is direct and personal,

I just explained this you.

Saying I will rape your wife is a random obnoxious insult with no reference.

Saying RDA is disloyal to his country because he lives in America and his son's names are Donald and Bob is direct and personal,
I disagree totally

If I had a wife and someone said I'm gonna rape your wife I would take a bottle to his face

Going full heel. He first had to get everyone's attention. Now that he has it, he has to keep it. His beloved fans will tune in for every fight regardless. Now he just has to keep all the others interested by feeding the haters. After all, they make up a large percentage of the numbers he so often refers to.

conor is fucking awesome, 2 weight world champion , he's the goat he backs it up!
How many title defenses has he had? Winning a belt and not defending just makes you look like a puss, actually. Compared to guys like Silva and Aldo, he's still nothing but a lap dog. His money? From being a lap dog. Enjoy your worship of a UFC puppet.

I disagree totally

If I had a wife and someone said I'm gonna rape your wife I would take a bottle to his face
What are you disagreeing with?

I just explained to you that both insults are obnoxious and over the line. However there are distinctions between the two when it comes to being personal or not.

If your mother suffered a heart attack last week and I said to you "I hope your mother dies from a heart attack" it has much higher level of disdain and personal attack vs just saying "I hope your mother gets hit by a truck" or something.

What are you disagreeing with?

I just explained to you that both insults are obnoxious and over the line. However there are distinctions between the two when it comes to being personal or not.

If you mother suffered a heart attack last week and I said to you "I hope your mother died from a heart attack" it has much higher level of disdain and personal attack vs just saying "I hope your mother gets hit by a truck" or something.

My view is don't insult people's family or loved ones full stop

Insult the opponent if you want

Not just innocent bystanders

I'm not a fan of the whole low class insult thing

How many title defenses has he had? Winning a belt and not defending just makes you look like a puss, actually. Compared to guys like Silva and Aldo, he's still nothing but a lap dog. His money? From being a lap dog. Enjoy your worship of a UFC puppet.
lol calling a champion a pussy, and this comes from who? who are you? what have you achieved in life?

The more extreme and over the top he becomes, the more I like it. It's part of the appeal.

conor didn't insult rda family omfg just stop with this bs, it was directed to rda wanting to be american and giving his kids american names, and those aren't even their names, what's your IQ?

It would be insane

ly awesome!

If only the PC police would stop censoring people.

Imagine if everyone gets to talk like they talk in YouTube comments and on /b/ in real life. Imagine the popcorn.

If you want the world to become the equivalent of a YouTube comment section, then you basically want to destroy civilization
If this happens, I hope this planet finishes us off with a natural disaster of some sort, because we don't deserve to be alive.

RDA trash talk is definitely not as good as aldo. the world tour was his citizen kane of trash talk, so now we're watching the magnifficent ambersons, next a year from now he'll being doing wine commercials. meh. i'm so psyched for that fight, i dont really care.

I think it depends on the level of the insult.

Conor just poked fun at his kids having American names. There is nothing wrong with anyone having an American name. It was mostly a reference to RDA not being a true Brazilian.

Back