Stigma against men in convertibles

I'd drive this.

I'm an alpha silverback sherdogger male and only gays judge me based on the car I drive.

7zDLbfS.jpg

They are unpractical, not as safe and easier to break in.

So you own a convertible? Just say you like it and be done with it

I haven't owned a car in 7 years. I wouldnt mind getting a nice car in the future though

Seems a bit lame. Obviously the super cars look good when the suns out and the tops off but for me, 99% of the time, you get a crappy car with the roof down and it looks stupid. Just use AC or open a window. Makes me laugh when you see people driving around England with a convertible. Especially in the winter. Or the summer.. when it rains..

We've had a little nice weather the last couple days

I've never seen so many convertibles in my life this year

Pcp cars everywhere

Gotta prove to strangers that you’re rich and important, even though you earn £23k working in a call centre and are up to your eyeballs in debt.

England has more convertibles per head of population than any other country in the world.

That should tell you something.
England's gay AF.. i hope that's what you were implying.

I've always admired the T-top style. Those corvettes always looked so bad-ass to me as a kid.

I always say I'd only have a convertible if it was something cool as fuck
The people thinking they are cool in convertible 4 series or c class need to get in a shotgun accident

Then today ( still nice weather in Britain)
I see a convertible Audi R8 V10

And nah.. he needs shotgunning too

Eh, convertibles are pretty lame IMO unless its a special type of car like Spyder on page one. And usually when men are driving them they have that lame "look how cool I am vibe".

Doesn't bother me too much, people can do what makes them happy, I just know I wont be buying one.

Ive owned a few convertibles, I like them obviously despite looking like hairdresser cars.
Currently driving a Toyota MRs Spyder and its completely impractical but fun

Back