Stiff asf Knockout thread

So do you guys prefer the victim dropping Mortal Kombat style or Ric Flair style?

HuFmqhE.gif

Man, Sean Salmon is not a fighter I'd ever trade places with. Dude got fucked up so many times, and he wasn't even a chinny guy

Damn. Salmon was 9-1 when he fought Rashad. Retired 18-21 on a 12 fight losing streak, and was knocked out 10 times. Did he have any friends?!?! Who let him keep fighting?

It's been posted in the very first post

giphy.gif
I'm up to hit like for the next 3 or 4 reposts of that gif lol
Doesn't even need to be a different image/url

Also a bunch of KOs here were not stiff material and I'm hitting like as if it was free. :D

Damn. Salmon was 9-1 when he fought Rashad. Retired 18-21 on a 12 fight losing streak, and was knocked out 10 times. Did he have any friends?!?! Who let him keep fighting?
he has some very colourful stories about his later fights as well, giving up submissions to get out of there.

His KO from Santiago remains one of the scariest moments in MMA history

he has some very colourful stories about his later fights as well, giving up submissions to get out of there.

His KO from Santiago remains one of the scariest moments in MMA history

Stiffy stiffy! I'd post street fight stuff but I don't think the rules allow me to, lol

Who is king stiff, they guy left stiff and twitching the most number of times?

Going by memory it's probably Matt lindland

Who is king stiff, they guy left stiff and twitching the most number of times?

Going by memory it's probably Matt lindland
Lindlands the definition of a gatekeeper, beats up the cans but loses to the big dogs like Fedor, rampage, and Jacare after Vitor flatlined lindland, lol

Also I've been tryna find the gif of that I'mma edit it into the thread when I get home tonight and credit you thank you
Feel free to include Barboza vs Dariush as well if you think it's proper, we can only see he was stiff by the end when Beneil's arm kept upwards.

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Did it really take 2 pages for Shadface to make an appearance?

ImpartialClearcutBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

<mma2><mma2><mma2>

Last edited:
A lot of these aren't stiff

Back