Sticking to a diet ...

The only thing that has worked for me is to not eat any desserts at night and no sugary drinks except sport drinks when doing long runs or rides. just don't buy any desserts, don't keep sugar at home, don't eat the donuts someone brings into the office. It's going to brutal for 5 to 6 weeks but you get there if you can gut it out (pardon the pun)..

only thing that really keeps me in check.. simply dont buy snacks/deserts to keep at home (raiding the 711 down the street is another story). with no temptation available what harm can be done!

I also find sticking to a set eating schedule and not eating outside of mealtimes helps. That way, I can get into a routine and it's a lot easier than constantly having to use willpower. It's just, is it time to eat? No? Okay. Then I'm eating basically the same things at the same times of day, don't have blood sugar dips, and don't get into the habit of grabbing crackers when I'm low-energy (my personal bad habit).

Here's my fool proof, plan to sticking to a diet:

1) stop whining like a little bitch and eat reasonable amounts of healthy food.

...there is no step 2.

Here's my fool proof, plan to sticking to a diet:

1) stop whining like a little bitch and eat reasonable amounts of healthy food.

...there is no step 2.

good stuff - writing this down now

i cut out all sugar, including the stuff added to every sauce that is out there, for two months, but allowed myself fruit. I was never into fruit much beforehand, but your taste gets so much more adept when not being pounded by added sugar. You can REALLY taste a fucking apple, lol!

Just make your only source of sugar, honey and move to Africa.........your soon cut back.......

Back