Sthephen Thompson is a beast (FASTEST GIF EVER)

This was to me what Holm/Rousey was to some- if not most - of you. Now get the man his title shot. Woodley doesnt deserve shit right now.

Felt sorry for Hendricks he had no clue as to how close on WB that whe sequence was poetry in motion.

I dunno about him beating Lawler though.
I have counted Robbie out in every TS and every defence to date and I saw him take everything killers threw at him smile through the gore and win in whatever way he could (Condit was robbed) I dunno I just feel like it would take an act of god ie A lightning strike or a tsunami to beat him.

But in regards to Wonder Boy I am deffinately on the warwagon.

We the fans, need to tear Dana White a new asshole for that fucking ad.

I'm really surprised so many people don't seem to know much about Wonderboy. It just seems like they searched his record, saw a loss to Matt Brown early in his career and write him off, he's been amazing for so long and sometimes it's disappointing that it takes so long for such dedicated fans to even notice the special fighters.
I got on the hype train after the Whittaker fight. Whittaker is no joke on the feet but he looked lost against Wonderboy and got dismantled.

I'm glad to admit I was wrong. I've always enjoyed watching Wonderboy but I thought Hendricks was gonna lay on him for sure. It's probably harsh on Maia and Condit, but I'd love to see Wonderboy fight Ruthless next

I dig Wonderboy.. But his are always low, and I think big John could have waited a few seconds longer to end the fight.

I'm excited to see him fight Robbie.. But my money is on Lawler for the win!

I love watching wrestle boxers get their heads knocked clean off.

Hands were awful low, but he didn't get punished for it. Maybe he only held them that low cause he felt ahead.

I am no striking expert but I think the reason why he keeps his hands low is to entice his opponent to come forward so he can counter. But like I said, I am no MMA expert.

Hendricks was getting completely battered. Once Wonderboy stopped his takedown and started countering him with ease he was just lost. Wonderboy has a lot of weapons and if you can't get him to the ground or make him hesitate he will completely own you.

Damn that looked like a replay of Conor/Mendes.

Beautiful display of striking
giphy.gif
virtuoso

wonderboy did in 3 minutes what Robbie couldn't do in 50

Goldberg voice:"there can only be one...... Cowboy"

The two counter strikes in the beginning are flawless. The second one is very McGregor esque

when hendricks was against the fence he looked helpless like mendes against conor, very similar

he is really fast, not just the kicks but the punches were like lightning. he was really on tonite. that's gotta worry lawler watching that.
Pretty sure the announcer said he's not really one of the most powerful or faster fighters.. Was looking pretty fast n powerful at the time.

Back