STFU already about GSP vs Diaz it is happening!

AllAboutTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who wouldn't want to see this? If u don't want to watch this fight then you are not a fan of MMA!
The fight is made! So quit whining and bitching about it!
Who cares about whether it's for money, for GSP or whatever!
I'm excited to see this! And if u don't like this, switch to ballet dancing! Bitches!

Who wouldn't want to see this? If u don't want to watch this fight then you are not a fan of MMA!
I'm excited to see this! And if u don't like this, switch to ballet dancing! Bitches!

I am not complaining dude. In fact I am stocked for this fight

It's funny when someone tells people not to talk about something on an MMA forum where the point of the forum is to talk about MMA.

Thanks for the reminder and bringing the topic up which will undoubtedly bring out the very people you're trying to silence.

Thanks for the reminder and bringing the topic up which will undoubtedly bring out the very people you're trying to silence.

philosoraptor-zoomed-out.jpg

gif-thumbsup3tpwy.gif

Last edited:
Does Diaz really deserve the title shot?

people need to watch dana interviews. he isn't exactly excited about johnny h-bomb, he knows gsp diaz will sell twice as many buys. I honestly believe he has more influence on this fight happening then people are giving him credit for.

At first I thought this was going to be an open letter to Johny Hendricks :D

gif-thumbsup3tpwy.gif

Damn straight
What is with the spaz gifs lately?

It's so much better when the gif is slow, or at least in normal speed, but this weird 0.5 seconds thing that's been going around is annoying as hell.

It's kinda like those flashing lights that are supposed to give you a seizure

Does Diaz really deserve the title shot?

Who gives a fuck! Some people think he does some doesn't
Who says all the contenders deserve the title shot?
Frankie doesn't, but he's fighting Aldo
Chael doesn't, but he's fighting JBJ
Liz doesn't, but she's fighting Ronda

So quit bitching or GTFO

Holy fuck this OP is annoying. He's acting like a fucking 12 year old, but he most likely isn't since the account is 6 years old. Grow the fuck up, honestly.

Can't wait for this piece of shit thread to get wastelanded.

At first I thought this was going to be an open letter to Johny Hendricks :D

What is with the spaz gifs lately?

It's so much better when the gif is slow, or at least in normal speed, but this weird 0.5 seconds thing that's been going around is annoying as hell.

It's kinda like those flashing lights that are supposed to give you a seizure

I agree dude it would be better slower.
If I can give someone a seizure with my post though then that's a bonus.

Back