Stevie Ray v Mickael Lebout at Dublin.

GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score
New matchup added to the Dublin card as from UFC Europe's Twitter.

Who do you think has this one? I reckon Stevie Ray, but not sure how. Could we see Stevie Ray's first UFC win by sub?

I'm maybe a bit biased, but I think Ray is better in every department. I'm quite disappointed with the choice of opponent tbh. Ray by 2nd Round RNC.

I'm maybe a bit biased, but I think Ray is better in every department. I'm quite disappointed with the choice of opponent tbh. Ray by 2nd Round RNC.

That's why I wasn't sure how he would win. I could see him out striking Lebout to a decision but I don't know if he'd knock him out seeing as Lebout has never been knocked out, but I could also see Ray getting a RNC in round 1 or 2.

damn he's lost a lot of weight

stevieRay2.jpg

That's why I wasn't sure how he would win. I could see him out striking Lebout to a decision but I don't know if he'd knock him out seeing as Lebout has never been knocked out, but I could also see Ray getting a RNC in round 1 or 2.

Yeah I agree. I've got faith in Stevie so I like him to get the finish, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to a decision. Either way, I can't see Lebout posing much of a problem. I was hoping he got someone in the top 25 for this fight after putting away his first 2 opponents without any problems.

I like the fight probably because I've seen both of them fight live in Glasgow (both fought in Poland too), reckon Ray takes it.

Yeah I agree. I've got faith in Stevie so I like him to get the finish, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to a decision. Either way, I can't see Lebout posing much of a problem. I was hoping he got someone in the top 25 for this fight after putting away his first 2 opponents without any problems.

Hopefully after this fight he gets a step up in competition. Maybe somebody around Lauzons level.

I like the fight probably because I've seen both of them fight live in Glasgow (both fought in Poland too), reckon Ray takes it.

Seen Ray at BAMMA 11 and UFC Glasgow. What an entertaining fighter.

damn he's lost a lot of weight

stevieRay2.jpg

Now I've heard of cutting height but cutting melanin? That's new. (Scott Jorgensen notwithstanding).

Diggin the Once More Around The Sun pick man. Amazing album and artwork.

Thanks man :) I would love it as a tattoo on my back but I think it's a little too complicated. I seen another guy on here with a Crack the Skye pic.

They're trying to build Ray up to be the potential McGregor of Scotland, IMO. Giving him steady rises in competition without throwing him any real dangerous opponents, for now. Ray, TKO, 3rd round.

They're trying to build Ray up to be the potential McGregor of Scotland, IMO. Giving him steady rises in competition without throwing him any real dangerous opponents, for now. Ray, TKO, 3rd round.

I would love to see him do really well in the UFC but they really do need to give him better opponents.

I would love to see him do really well in the UFC but they really do need to give him better opponents.

He's not a McGregor level talent and he's fighting in a deeper division as well, but he has potential to be a top 10-15 type guy I think. He's only 25 to, so there's plenty of time to improve.

He's not a McGregor level talent and he's fighting in a deeper division as well, but he has potential to be a top 10-15 type guy I think. He's only 25 to, so there's plenty of time to improve.

I reckon if he racks up 2/3 more impressive wins (depending on opponents) after this one then he'll easily be top 15/10 imo.

Back