Stevenson vs. Cloud, Chavez Jr. vs. Vera Sept.28

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who wins?

I got Cloud and Chavez Jr. winning. Both by knockout possibly.

Cloud/Stevenson is a pick em. Two mediocre fighters with power. Coin toss.

Chavez should beat Vera without much of a struggle. Not a really exciting card on paper.

cloud has a decent ( ? ) chin , so i'm picking him to KO stevenson

Good night of fights. Stevenson by ko. Chavez by tko.

Cloud via kryptonite.
Vera via upset.

How good is Cloud's chin ?? I'm interested to see how he reacts should he get his flush. Anyways if Adonis' power doesn't bother him I think he wears Adonis down and knocks him out.

Jr should plow through Vera

Chavez via disputed/not looking good decision

Cloud/Stevenson is a tossup IMO

uh-oh

osunaespn Bernardo Osuna
RT @NormWhitehurst: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. now looking to fight at 173 up from the original max of 168. @osunaespn with more http://t.co/t

thats not good

Dammit, Junior. Anyway, I think Cloud v. Stevenson could be a great fight.

Fatso loves his burritos.

So Chavez is having a hard time making weight 168!? wow he's a big boy. He's puffing the ganja and curing those munchies with the Taco Bell .

I got Stevnson in this one, I think he's just a tad bit better than Cloud and should knock him out.

Likely to make TR stream:

SFW- Jose Felix Jr SC Joseph Laryea

SFW- Diego Magdaleno SC Edgar Riovalle

JWW- Karim Mayfield SC Christopher Fernandez

MW- Matt Korobov SC Grady Brewer

FW- Oscar Valdez SC Joe Morale

I dont know everyone said stevenson had no chance vs Noe Gonzalez Alcoba, don George the boone rematch, or vs Dawson.

stevenson chin isnt as bad as I think people assume he was only hurt in his 10th pro-fight. and he was on his feet at the time it was waved off.

Aww, Cloud can fight at a pretty high level when he uses his style. He does best when he throws a tremendous number of punches, creating the action. That with his power and big resolve is a fine combination. Cloud is no slouch. Take a look some of his counters. He has a few punches too. I think with the right trainer he would be difficult to stop.

It seems like you are biased against that style. The constant punching wears people down, as you well know. If they are reasonably defensively minded his opponent had better be fit. Done well its not an easy night at the office for any guy.

As an aside I am still piss the way he fought Nard. I dont know what his camp was thinking.

Chavez should beat Vera without much of a struggle. Not a really exciting card on paper.

Woah, harsh. These two guys are some of the best in the light heavyweight division. I think it's a fantastic matchup. Winner should get Kovalev which will make for another exciting matchup.

chaves is the best. he just likes food,some boxers have done worse things ;)

Back