Steven Seagal Will Be Flying Into Vegas to Help Daniel Cormier for His Fight

I didn't know what to expect of this fight and I've pondered about it for weeks, but now I got DC by (T)KO or submission.

No cameras. No witnesses. No rules.

Just like if Sensei Segal and Randy Couture were to ever fight :redface:

Jones should have never acted like he was above the law. Now he's marked for death and DC is out for justice. Once DC takes Jones down and puts him under siege, Jones will be on deadly ground and end up half past dead.

Perfect

Since the UFC is all about entertainment these days what they need to do is have this man walk Jones to the Octagon..

Jean-claude-van-damme.jpg

Respectfully disagree:
This guy walking out with Jones would be even better
gene-lebell-300px.jpg

seagal is a leech, he has a good sense for the situations where he could get some money and fame

Since the UFC is all about entertainment these days what they need to do is have this man walk Jones to the Octagon..

Jean-claude-van-damme.jpg

He's done that for a couple of fighters....its so creepy and weird that you puke a little bit watching it....he's....gotten odd.

Wait a minute...... Jones has been growing a crazy beard lately.... this can only mean Jones has a secret trainer as well...

Lol I can just imagine Seagal going all over the place trying to train guys and tag along with their camps without ever asking them if they want his help. Just showing up, uninvited.

seagal is a leech, he has a good sense for the situations where he could get some money and fame

Seagal is 10x more famous than Jones or DC. DC is lucky he is even helping him out. Ungrateful athletes. Seagal is a fighter and has fought his whole life and is a martial arts master. These guys just compete in a sport.

Betting the house on Jones now.

Remember what happened to Machida after Seagal got his hands on him?

Jonny Bones might be 'Hard to Kill', but DC is 'Out for Justice' and has him 'Marked for Death'!

I want to hear a fighter's perspective on seagal. A real perspective. Do they entertain him just for the sake of entertaining him? Is it just cause he's steven seagal? Or, behind his insane ramblings, he really does teach them something (I really doubt the latter)? I would say yes just to see what he's all about. Then I would laugh about it for the rest of my life. Seriously, what does he have to teach someone like DC in MMA? Half of seagal's "moves" are illegal under MMA rules.

Back