Steven Seagal really disappointed

xMyKRo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Cormier didn't use any of the stuff he taught him.

Gpkc1vn.jpg

Well to Seagal's credit, DC didn't use any of those moves.

Most of Seagals moves are too deadly to be used in a regulated sport.

Hopefully one of these days Seagal will be recognized as more than just the sex symbol he is.

if anyone has a link to the fight replay please email it.

seriously it would be very cool and I would be very appreciative. mmavista went dark. [tear]

I bet it was that punch he tried at the end of the 5th. Once he did it, the fight was over

DC was simply too classy to use any of that shit in the fight.
If he had done it, we all know the fight would have been over and JBJ would have been dead. But Dan showed mercy, and it cost him the fight.

Well the fight wasnt in a warehouse with no witnesses so...the d3adly only works there.

i'm honestly getting really curious as to what the deal is.

With Anderson, we assumed it was because Anderson loves pranks and having fun with the media

With Lyoto, we assumed it was because he trains with Anderson

but Cormier has no connection to either and doesn't seem like the kind of guy to pull a prank on the media like Anderson...

So here's my theories....

1) Seagal is PAYING these fighters to let him show up and pretend he taught them something so he can get some kind of press (and they have to sign something promising to never admit it was all a farce)

2) They're all just going along with it to be polite. as long as it doesn't take too much time, they're getting to meet a celebrity and getting a little press for themselves

3) It's actually legit...seagal is really teaching them stuff (and I argued this posibility a long time ago because in all fairness he does have a really rare rank in whatever martial art he does, and is IIRC the only non-japanese guy to have that rank)

i'm honestly getting really curious as to what the deal is.

With Anderson, we assumed it was because Anderson loves pranks and having fun with the media

With Lyoto, we assumed it was because he trains with Anderson

but Cormier has no connection to either and doesn't seem like the kind of guy to pull a prank on the media like Anderson...

So here's my theories....

1) Seagal is PAYING these fighters to let him show up and pretend he taught them something so he can get some kind of press (and they have to sign something promising to never admit it was all a farce)

2) They're all just going along with it to be polite. as long as it doesn't take too much time, they're getting to meet a celebrity and getting a little press for themselves

3) It's actually legit...seagal is really teaching them stuff (and I argued this posibility a long time ago because in all fairness he does have a really rare rank in whatever martial art he does, and is IIRC the only non-japanese guy to have that rank)
4) They invite him along for comic relief to distract them from the stresses on training and weight cutting.

This one gets my vote. Seagal comes in, they indulge him for a bit and hope he goes away soon. Afterwards they go back to the real training.

Seagal's moves are too deadly, see what happened to Anderson when he threw that leg kick at the Chris.

Sign Steven to the UFC HW division. Make it happen dana. He will win by submission and expose cain.

Back