Steven Seagal Is For Real (DC Aikido Technique)

Ok, you're trolling. The "trained eye" and all the "my man", "dude", "brother" and "bro" is a little too much.

I see you are yet to make your acquaintance with the Sun Tzu of Sherdog.

That's what my buddy said when we watched the fight. But if a trained eye looks at it closely, and Wrestling is our national sport make no mistake about it, you can see that it's clearly a wrist manipulation aikido technique, which a wrestling arm drag is not. I hoped that helped, bro. Best regards.

Nope, arm drag.

All I know is he is a douche and pooped his pants after getting choked out.

gif or didn't happen

CDMSc0m.gif

Wtf is going on?

That's our ethnic courting dance (from my mothers side) and Steven gave a shot. He's not doing it right but he got some balls trying it. Not the easiest dance to get the hang of let me tell. Kudos for Steven.

Whaaaat I never heard of that ? Seagal you mean ?

Also, awesome avatar - Black Mirror, right ?

That's how the story goes. Gene Lebell was the acting stuntman for a Steven Seagal movie when the Sensei was still a big deal in Hollywood. What happened was, Steven and Gene decided to at it, no strikes allowed purely grappling, and after a while it was evident that neither man could get any offence done. Seagal was apparently so confident on his abilities that he told Gene he cannot be choked and GAVE Gene the choke on a silver platter. What happened after that is disputed and there's many angles there to it, I wasn't there personally but I'm gonna tell you the widely accepted point of view. Seagal was choked by Gene and went asleep. End of story.

Whaaaat I never heard of that ? Seagal you mean ?

Also, awesome avatar - Black Mirror, right ?

Lol yeah.

Google 'Steven Segal douche'. They'll be all types of goodies for you to enjoy.

Yes sir. One of the best series ever.

That's how the story goes. Gene Lebell was the acting stuntman for a Steven Seagal movie when the Sensei was still a big deal in Hollywood. What happened was, Steven and Gene decided to at it, no strikes allowed purely grappling, and after a while it was evident that neither man could get any offence done. Seagal was apparently so confident on his abilities that he told Gene he cannot be choked and GAVE Gene the choke on a silver platter. What happened after that is disputed and there's many angles there to it, I wasn't there personally but I'm gonna tell you the widely accepted point of view. Seagal was choked by Gene and went asleep. End of story.

Lol yeah.

Google 'Steven Segal douche'. They'll be all types of goodies for you to enjoy.

Yes sir. One of the best series ever.

Wow crazy, I'll have to look more into this

Back