Steve Aoki is the Biggest Sham

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Imagine paying $300-$500 for a ticket to a music festival where one of the headling DJ's spends half his set equivalent of 40 minutes, deciding who gets to eat cake.
While he's tossing cakes at the crowd, he's playing a pre-recorded set from an MP3 player.

This isn't a disc jockey folks!

Inb4 “the crowd is so high they’re probably into it”

Who was the poster that created that thread that said DJ's only press play on a laptop? Was that Overpressure or @Djoverpressure or whatever he goes by now. This proves it lol..

I don't know really anything about him other than the cake thing. That being said the short videos of him smashing cakes in people's faces are hilarious.

Honestly I don't understand how any DJ's get to be big stars. Although I guess if you're into molly I can see the concerts being a good time, so whateva.

Who was the poster that created that thread that said DJ's only press play on a laptop? Was that Overpressure or @Djoverpressure or whatever he goes by now. This proves it lol..
I don't know about this Aoki guy, but I appreciate the French DJs. Check out this YouTube channel to see the legit DJs at work:
https://www.youtube.com/lemellotron

Fakear did a live set just yesterday. He's one of my favorites:

Another of my favorite groups are the DJ duo Proleter:

This is the culture that gave birth to Daft Punk.

Back