Steroids

ive already lost one testicle to roids and my other is all shriveled up like a dried up prune,i should have used clomid and hcg

HevyDevyGK said:
what about Shamrock then, his nipples could cut glass !? :eek:

I always though Mark Coleman looked kinda strange with his gigantic Neck
Absolutely. Gary Goodridge, too. Lots of gyno on him. GSP came to mind cuz he is a contender. My guess is that most guys who use roids stick to a quick acting test that'll wash out in a few days. Maybe a quick acting like Masteron or something. No deca or EQ, they''' show up for up to 18 mos, especially deca

Mussolini said:
OK I am by no means a steroid expert but have been around the bodybuilding scene for about ten years. There is no "for sure" way to look at someone and say wether or not they are on the juice, however there are some signs that may indicate if a guy is or was on the juice. Again I want to stress that even if someone displays all the signs of steroid abuse it does not mean for sure they juice.
1-a bloated or puffy face while body fat is low. This is due to water retention from increased estrogen levels...Mark Kerr displays this sympton, not saying he was on juice though.
2-Back acne- know need for explanation
3-Red cheeks due to elevated blood pressure
4- Gyno, better known as bitch tits, easily detected when the vicitim has low body fat becasue the area around the nipple is still puffy, Big Nog and GSP have what looks like gyno., and agains im not saying either one juices.
5- Growth Hormone gut- Pertruding stomoch even though body fat levels are very low, caused by the stomoch and other internal organs growing in size from using human growth hormone.( It doesnt just make muscles grow).
6-Thick forhead Brow, thick elbows, and increased finger and toe size. caused by Human growth hormone expanding bone plates.
It is not uncommon for someone to go up 1-2 sizes in shows after abusing HGH
ALSO... Pectorial area will normaly show stretch marks due to the quick increase of muscle size and densitey. Skin can't stretch quickly enough stretch marks form on the pectorial where it meets the shoulder... i.e. THE ROCK (not saying he is a user)

Jjaden said:
Pretty impressive for a guy who looks like he's sitting around 40% bodyfat...
I wonder how much arm would be left if you ever chose to diet...

Funny, I am on a diet for a BB comp now, I went from 275 to 255 from the end of november to present, and I have till may for the contest, and I am steriod free too I was just joking before. I will post a new avatar of my arms when I hot the contest, should be about 215 pounds or so in bodyweight by then, hopefully cut as hell.

one of the best ways to tell if they are on roids is by there jaw, look at don fryes jaw from ufc 8 to what it is now ? not saying he is but propley,

the jaw doesnt always change, but if it has then they are propley on roids

din thomas has some serious gyno also for a lighter dude,check out his fight with bj penn after hes ko,d,hes on the ground and his bitch tits are really noticable

There is no way to tell for sure if someone is doing roids from just looking at them.

There are indicators of likelihood, nothing more. If you could tell from just looking, then why would they test?

Please, why does common sense go out the window when steroids is the topic of discussion?

Hello guys this is mt first post and i would like to say that steroids will never give u give u the power of tecnique. I know at least to guys that had testicular cancer for induced by their use, but of course a case is a case. I think steroids take us to the easy path, a fighter with a true warrior soul likes to go slow and acomplish a firm and controled body condition.
Steroids are for egocentric guys who spend hours looking ay their biceps in the mirror.

No steroids are for fighters who want that competitive edge that sometimes they lack in RAW talent.

My god!!! Why is it when it comes to steroid threads suddenly all the most unbelievably stupid fuckers crawl out of their holes to add their two penneth?!!?!

So I take it you've done some AAS before? Because if not I really don't see you having anything intellegent to say here.

Fyodor Biznitch said:
So I take it you've done some AAS before? Because if not I really don't see you having anything intellegent to say here.

That's a pretty dumb statement to make! It so happens that I have done a few cycles but that's besides the point. I bet Victor Conte knows a thing or two about steroids but he probably hasn't even done a cycle! A surgeon adminstering anavar to aids patients might not have done a cycle or even considered doing one in their entire life but it doesn't make them any less qualified to adminster the drug.

Oh and the reason I can't be bothered to contribute anything intelligent is because I've seen and contributed to so many of these crappy steroid threads with idiotic ignorant statements such as 'steroids make your dick shrink' that I really don't see the point any more. Call me despondent and lazy but I doubt you'll get through to these idiots.

(Even as I type this some moron is scratching his head and saying 'Dood steroids do make your dick shrink!')

Back