Steroids

ok... people like coleman, randleman, kerr, barony all used roids to get to their size.. also 99% of bodybuilders use roids to get their size.. rony coleman is juicing too.. i was on his seminar here in SA and he doesnt hide the fact that he juices to get big.. also.. all this talk about ED and other problems on roids.. this shit happens to the people that donno what they are doing. if you do too much of this and too much of that, thats when problems start. look at rony, he been at it for YEARS.. and he is in perfect health. anyway... point is simple... if guy is huge and muscles all over, he probably used juice to get there. its not 100% test, but 99% of the times its acurate.

Mussolini said:
A steroid is a hormone, supplement=nutrient
You can get alot of stuff like that at your local GNC store .....

I have recently read Jose Cansecos book, and it gives quite alot of info about steroid use.
obviously he was/is a user, but he doesnt think that there are any negative side effects at all if they are used right, and used in a way that will meet all of a specific persons needs etc..

It's actually a pretty good read, if you dont mind jose canseco. I would reccomend it for anyone who is interested in roids, or baseball.

Canseco took roids! I thought he got that big from creatine.

Its never easy to tell and you can never be sure about it. Puffy faces, acne and sixpacks on people who look rather flabby otherwise are usualy hints though.
But i understand you can get some legaly in most of europe and the us now. Some types are legal but banned from weightlifting competitions ect.
I wouldnt like to say whos juicing but colemen shows some strong signs....
And didnt bob sapp have a positive roids test while he was still in the NFL?

Look, its damn near impossibile to tell for sure, but you can bet your ass about 70 percent or more of the fighters in US and Japan are on steroids. The rule of thumb...if it looks to good to be true then just assume it.

You guys gave me a clue...man the one with Wanderlei was quite a shcoker :D

Odiedawg said:
Iterum guote"You should keep your opinions to yourself, as they lack crdibility.
So everyone who's hair is receeding and who is strong must be doing steroids.
Great conclusions.
Oh yeah and the "freakish strenght" line.
Who are You? An illegitimate child of Joe Rogan? "

Iterum, piss off you Fedor nuthugger.
I'm in awe of Fedor as much as the next non-nuthugger, but Russia has a reputation for Roids and I stated my humble opinion. You say I should keep my opinion to myself, FU, I'm in America, the land of the free. Why don't you shut your pie hole you commie. While you're shutting up, learn to spell credibility and strength and maybe you'll achieve some. Joe Rogan's a stud and quite humorous, so I'll take that as a compliment.

Seriously though, get off Fedor's nuts. I respect the hell out of him, but I still think he's doing what a lot of other guys are, cheating. As far as all bald guys roiding, pay attention, my sarcasm was obvious.

"you commie"

oh yeah and "Joe Rogan's a stud" ...hey, whatever rocks your boat

Good call on GSP. Look for guys with low body fat and strange looking nipples...

stpierre24sq.jpg

See the circles around his nipples. That's a big clue ;)

Jjadden and Stupidhippo, thanks for the backup info. My info on clen is secondhand, but from a good source, but there is a lot of misinformation about it. Some say it's the cutting agent that they use for horses. I was told that's false. Most commonly, I was told it is used for asthma patients like prednisone(which is a non-anabolic steroid) would be used temporarily to help the lungs and metabolism. I've never tried it, but I here it really works with little risk(high blood pressure).

Jjadden, as far as Fedor, you're right about him not looking like it(even with the hair loss), I just hear a lot of Russia being the most high tech when it comes to steroid knowledge and have to wonder.

if i had to bet i'd say many of the top fighters use or have used roids at some point. i'd say its even more prevalent in PRIDE simply because Japan allows it and the PRIDE president has even said in a recent interview on this site that steroids are allowed and no test are conducted. As for the UFC I am sure some guys use but probally not as many as you think due to the strickness of many of the atheletic comissions here. they have been testing for some time and while tests are not full proof I'd say the odds are if you are using your going to get caught. there are no real obvious signs of use other than the obvious backne, bloated stomach despite low body fat, and fatty nipple tissue.

most of it depends on your diet on how you will look,if you take roids and eat perfect and clean youll look decent and lean,eat crappy and take some high androgenic roids and youll end up a fat bloated slob holding more water than the atlantic ocean,diet with anabolics will get you in shape

oc10spray said:
Good call on GSP. Look for guys with low body fat and strange looking nipples...

stpierre24sq.jpg

See the circles around his nipples. That's a big clue ;)

what about Shamrock then, his nipples could cut glass !? :eek:

I always though Mark Coleman looked kinda strange with his gigantic Neck

ive got bad gyno and sometimes i have to wear my wifes bra,ive should have used nolvadex

bigjoey said:
If their arms look like mine.

Pretty impressive for a guy who looks like he's sitting around 40% bodyfat...
I wonder how much arm would be left if you ever chose to diet...

Jersey LOL you should have used CLOMID too you N00B. OMG you should stay away from AAS if you don't know how to properly PCT WTF!!!????

J/k

(mocks the bb.com forum kids)

Back