Steroids and HgH: Performance Hindering?

You must define steroids...lance Armstrong admitted to using testosterone, a drug commonly used for muscle recovery/building. Steroids are PEDs, that is why they are banned because the do enhance an athletes ability

Are the pros of steroids and HgH worth the cons of worse cardio and gassing early. We've all heard Rogan talk about muscular physiques and guys losing energy.

Different steroids improve your cardio.

There are many different anabolic compounds and some of them yield very different results than others, I'll leave it at that because I can't stand debating steroid related topics on these forums...

Thats fair enough, I understand there are a lot of people that would say stupid shit about steroids. I admit I'm ignorant to the topic; I was merely questioning and wondering about the effectiveness of using steroids that assist in muscle growth in a sport based on weight classes.

The question I posed was, if Jose Aldo took steroids and jumped from 170 pounds to 195 pounds, would he be a better fighter at Welterweight than Featherweight. I guess its an impossible question to ask because of the range of steroids and hgh and their effects.

Back