Steroids and Grappling Tournaments

Is EPO usually injected or consumed immediately prior to activity?

You know you are right, I think you would need to do it a few days before the event to allow the RBC to build up. I have never used it, so I am not sure.

i would love to experiment with steroids. I mean im only 17 but for real. I mean take EPO, go to wrestling practice and see how good of an effect it really has.

Or take roids for 2 weeks and see how good the effects are. I would love to see how good of an effect they would have on you.

obviously i dont think i will ever do it though.

Watch this movie....BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER

great movie. Also watch true life. im on steroids. It shows an mma guy using them for recovery purposes.

You would be insane to take steroids at 17. It is not worth it. At 37 you would be a genius.

You know you are right, I think you would need to do it a few days before the event to allow the RBC to build up. I have never used it, so I am not sure.

test propionate is shot up every day because it has no ester in it to slow the absorption.

I think TS's friend is telling the truth, it's not like a big name like shogun was dropped for using anabolics. just random "Brazilians" which I can find believable.

if someone has to shoot up on the day of a tournament because they shoot up every 3 days, fuck it, they'll shoot up!

I've seen guys shoot up before comps, too. Here's a pic of one of the dudes at NAGA. As you can see, he's pretty excited about placing first in the novice division. You can't see it cause it got cut out of the picture but the guy in front is holding up the banner all by himself.

275894_1250199709659_275_275.jpg

test propionate is shot up every day because it has no ester in it to slow the absorption.

I think TS's friend is telling the truth, it's not like a big name like shogun was dropped for using anabolics. just random "Brazilians" which I can find believable.

if someone has to shoot up on the day of a tournament because they shoot up every 3 days, fuck it, they'll shoot up!

Actually propionate is the ester in Test Propionate... it has a half life of approximately 36 hours, so every other day or every 3rd day is an acceptable dosing to keep blood levels consistent.

Anyway, EPO is a longer process than I thought:

Can you tell me how to use EPO?

In short: Check your hematocrit before you start (or if you have already checked recently, that is good enough...)

Take 1 vial of 4000 iu per day, subcutaneous or intravenous, until you have taken 12 vials. You can conceivably use 2 vials per day, because the dose of 40,000 iu exists, but be aware that every 3 vials will put up your hematocrit about 1% (ie, from 45% to 46%) You could also take 1 vial every other day, for 12 doses.

After 12 vials, check your hematocrit, and do not exceed 60%. I do not exceed 55%, but I would raise to 60% if I wanted to go up Mt. Everest, for example.

Use a 1.0 ml insulin type syringe, and you can inject into a vein, or you can inject subcutaneously, into the fat around the belly, for example... anywhere... at any time...

I have been told that 50% hematocrit is the highest allowed for hematocrit in bicycle racers before a race, so I am certain 50% hematocrit is not dangerous. I keep my hematocrit at 55% which exists and is normal for about the top 1% of the population at sea level, or very common in the population that lives at about 4000 meters above sea level, for example in cities and towns in high mountains in South America or in Tibet.

After you have reached the level you want, it will last about 3 or 4 or 5 months, depending on the food you eat (low carb high protein is best, high carb low fat is worst) and your height and weight, and the kind of exercise you do: If you are sedentary red blood cells last longer... if you do very heavy exercise such as bicycle riding or marathon running, red blood cells are crushed faster so they need to be replaced sooner.

In any case, at about 3 or 4 months you check your hematocrit again... when you notice it is beginning to drop, you take ABOUT half as much dose as it took to get you UP: for example: it took twelve vials 12 vials and it lasted 3 months... that means it took = 4 vials per month... So you need ABOUT 2 vials per month, maybe more, maybe less, depending on your weight, height, what you eat, and how much you exercise.

i would love to experiment with steroids. I mean im only 17 but for real. I mean take EPO, go to wrestling practice and see how good of an effect it really has.

Or take roids for 2 weeks and see how good the effects are. I would love to see how good of an effect they would have on you.

great movie. Also watch true life. im on steroids. It shows an mma guy using them for recovery purposes.

for the love of god do not even think about experiment with steroids until you are atleast 23. if you start lifting weights hard now, by that time you will be at the level steroids will actually help you. if you just juice now you'll gain in 2 months what would take you naturally 6 months, not to mention that you will stunt your testosterone levels from increasing. they increase until you are 22~

you can't just cycle for 2 weeks either. you will need to research a lot before you decide to juice.

for the love of god do not even think about experiment with steroids until you are atleast 23. if you start lifting weights hard now, by that time you will be at the level steroids will actually help you. if you just juice now you'll gain in 2 months what would take you naturally 6 months, not to mention that you will stunt your testosterone levels from increasing. they increase until you are 22~

you can't just cycle for 2 weeks either. you will need to research a lot before you decide to juice.

23 is too young... would say late 20's early 30's. When all natural means have been exhausted and no more quality muscle can be gained, then pull in the big guns. Just like you said, the base will be there and the gains will be even more phenomenal and permanent.

insulin is shot into fat
so into the butt would make sense

I doubt any BJJ guys are doing EPO. The stuff is very expensive, more expensive that HGH. Also endurance athletes gain the most from EPO, this is a very popular drug for cyclist for instance. BJJ players would get greater benefits from other less expensive steroids.

Let me clear up what I know on this:

Everybody, let me say that again,

everybody

in a BJJ championship in Brazil that I've seen compete is AT LEAST on ephedrin.

From every gym I've trained in, from every city I've lived in, NOBODY goes on the mat, except for very rare exceptions ( lower levels, younger athletes and rare sportsmen, of whom I've met quite few), without something.

Potenay, Salbutamol, Ritalin, Ephedrin, ECA, Clembuterol, Franol, for performance, and all roids for mass and strength ( Deca Durabolin, Durateston, Stanozolol, Dianabol, Hemogenin)

It's so normal that to compete CLEAN is a massive disadvantage.

I shoot a few units of novolog a few times during competition day. Highly impractical to roll/compete with a pump connected :redface:

I know, personally, I've gotten a few odd looks from new people at the gym, or at a tournament ... :icon_lol:

insulin is shot into fat
so into the butt would make sense

the butt does have fat, but i have never heard of anyone taking a subq (in fat) shot in the ass. its usually always done in the stomach. the ass shot is usually for IM injections.

Let me clear up what I know on this:

Everybody, let me say that again,

everybody

in a BJJ championship in Brazil that I've seen compete is AT LEAST on ephedrin.

From every gym I've trained in, from every city I've lived in, NOBODY goes on the mat, except for very rare exceptions ( lower levels, younger athletes and rare sportsmen, of whom I've met quite few), without something.

Potenay, Salbutamol, Ritalin, Ephedrin, ECA, Clembuterol, Franol, for performance, and all roids for mass and strength ( Deca Durabolin, Durateston, Stanozolol, Dianabol, Hemogenin)

It's so normal that to compete CLEAN is a massive disadvantage.

I've heard that a lot of guys in Brazil do take steroids, but I mean this is ridiculous.

I kindof doubt that. Most injectable steroids you take once a week or every other week. At most every other day. Why would you time it so you had to do it right before and have a hole in your arm while you're competing? That seems like it'd be uncomfortable.

I would be willing to bet that at least 80% of the top competitors take steroids. I am sure hiliary and Oliver goddess would agree with me here. Look at some of the guys builds at the worlds bjj championships today! Getting steroids in brazil I hear is very easy. Everyone is looking for an edge.

Ya I heard you can get most steroids over the counter in Brazil.

Ya I heard you can get most steroids over the counter in Brazil.

Its likely cheap and easy in Brazil and you can make a bucket full of money by just placing at a High Level grappling event, schools, sponsors, dvd instructionals not to mention the prize money in and of itself.

It is a fact that in all income producing sports that there will always be a very high level of steroid use. And these HGH "tests" are a joke, my understanding is that it can only be detected in the blood 24 to 48 hours after use.

Why would you want to at age 17? You're not getting paid to compete, it's not worth the risks to start using at this point.

Back