Steroid users, are cheaters, and should be banned

VegasFighter**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Seriously. If you dont have the will power, or motivation to do it yourself, you shouldnt be doing it period. I train because its hard on my body, and makes me feel good. I'm not looking for the cheapest/easiest way out.. Its considered cheating in many sports for a reason.

Sorry for the rant, but i'm sick of all the steroid posts, and people not willing to get out on their own.

Although classified the same, I use prohormones...so im not a loser.

Although classified the same, I use prohormones...does that still make me a loser?

i'm all for suppliments, stuff you can get at GNC, whatever. It's the Balco sweating Juice injecting, unmotivated ones who are losers. I mean, if you cant be honest with yourself, why even try.. It's just dissapointing, and its not just MMA. Baseball, football whatever. Just people looking for the easy way out, and not willing to work hard enough to acheive it on their own.

You wish you had my muscles lil man i am stronger than you will ever be i juice all the time from A to Z.. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Lets say your a amuature football player and your coach says you have a really good chance at making it pro (millions of dollars fame, girls, the works) And the coach tells you that if you took some juice he's sure you would make it.

do you go back to washing dishes?

for the record I don't juice.

Then whats your point if you dont juice... which side are you on?? ps i can crush your head with two fingers..

VegasFighter said:
Seriously. If you dont have the will power, or motivation to do it yourself, you shouldnt be doing it period. I train because its hard on my body, and makes me feel good. I'm not looking for the cheapest/easiest way out.. Its considered cheating in many sports for a reason.

Sorry for the rant, but i'm sick of all the steroid posts, and people not willing to get out on their own.

Keep this crap to yourself. The people for steroids will never convince the people against and vice versa. I am against posting opinions, especially for no good purpose.

If you don't like steroids posts, don't click on them. Don't make it hard for the people who use them difficult to obtain informatin about them or to have good discussions about them.

Chad Hamilton said:
Although classified the same, I use prohormones...does that still make me a loser?

In my eyes, I think that it puts you in the same boat as a steroid person (that is my opinion). I think if you are going to alter your testosterone production, whethe legal or not, its the same. I, personally, think that steroids are healther than pro-hormones. Very few, if any, tests are done on pro-hormones and they also tend to increase estrogen a lot. If you are going to do it, do it right.

In the eyes of an organization that has banned steroids and not pro-hormones you are fine.

I think a similar argument to the efficacy of using personally (not with a sport) is the whole alcohol pot debate. If you are getting messed up on a friday night (and therefor abusing a drug), i don't care what drug it is, legal or not, you are the same. Just because one is legal doesn't make it any better.

bigdoggg said:
Then whats your point if you dont juice... which side are you on?? ps i can crush your head with two fingers..

thats just ignorant, hans.

anyway i was just venting. no offence intendended, but damn is that irritating.

if you ban all of them, say goodbye to wandy, crocop, tito, lister, arona, kerr, randleman, coleman, old vitor and many many more to count. If they arent on gear they are on slin or hgh

very true jimmy
i used to juice
i used to do strongman training and powerlifting and was about 220lbs at 5,8
i started jkd and submission wreslting and havent been oin gear since i started
im now doing bjj and muai thai as well and want to get back on a little bit of gear as well because im good now naturally but want to be better on gear

Rjkd12 said:
In my eyes, I think that it puts you in the same boat as a steroid person (that is my opinion). I think if you are going to alter your testosterone production, whethe legal or not, its the same. I, personally, think that steroids are healther than pro-hormones. Very few, if any, tests are done on pro-hormones and they also tend to increase estrogen a lot. If you are going to do it, do it right.

In the eyes of an organization that has banned steroids and not pro-hormones you are fine.

I think a similar argument to the efficacy of using personally (not with a sport) is the whole alcohol pot debate. If you are getting messed up on a friday night (and therefor abusing a drug), i don't care what drug it is, legal or not, you are the same. Just because one is legal doesn't make it any better.
So how do you feel about tribulus or eurycoma longolia...both legal testosterone production alterers?

bigdoggg said:

Really my head with 2 fingers?

Im not picking sides, im just saying people can and should make up there own minds.

Chad Hamilton said:
So how do you feel about tribulus or eurycoma longolia...both legal testosterone production alterers?

I don't think they work honestly unless you are comming off a cycle or are over trained. They have been shown to boost test but not out of normal range. at least what I have read.

Not to mention diindolylmethane or should people not eat cruciferous vegetables? Or is it only bad when it's taken as a supplement?

VegasFighter said:
i'm all for suppliments, stuff you can get at GNC, whatever. It's the Balco sweating Juice injecting, unmotivated ones who are losers. I mean, if you cant be honest with yourself, why even try.. It's just dissapointing, and its not just MMA. Baseball, football whatever. Just people looking for the easy way out, and not willing to work hard enough to acheive it on their own.

So let me get this straight, your ok with suppliments and adding other chemicals to your body because the general public has deamed it acceptable... Hardly any of the things at GNC have passed through food and drug adminstration.. so who knows what your taking some times.

But your against people adding chemicals that used to be but are no longer deamed acceptable by general public?

I say let people who want to do steroids do steroids... If you dont like a democracy move to china.

these days at top level competition an athlete might have to resort to steroid use if it means him bringing home a huge paycheck to feed his family and pay the bills,its just the reality of it and alot of athletes will continue to do whatever it takes to win and if it means juicing so it be

Chad Hamilton said:

I think that if anybody takes anything to alter their hormones they are in the same group, especially if they megadose on something OTC.

Even if it doesn't work, but your intentions are to increase them, you are the same. Now, granted, the "same" isn't neccissarily a bad thing.

Just like if a person takes a megadose of an OTC drug (dextromethorphan, DXM) I don't think just because is more legal that they are not doing a drug or whatever. They are in the same group as someone who drinks or smokes weed. Legality has nothing to do with it.

Back