Sterling vs Sandhagen, who gets it?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If now Sterling vs Sandhagen would happen, who gets it?

enen if Yan seems better than both

Last edited:
Who cares?
Yan kills both and then Cejudo the CringeDuck.

It feels like forever since they both fought but Ill go with Sterling. He tooled my boy Pedro Munhoz

Sandhagen. He's future champ material.

Close fight, but I'm not convinced that sandhagen could prevent Sterling from grapple fucking him. Sandhagen really hasn't faced a wrestler worth a damn and he has shitty tdd

Last edited:
Sterling, because in addition to grappling, he showed some really dynamic striking skills that we hadn't seen before when he fought Munhoz.

I wouldn't pick him to beat Cejudo or Yan, but I think he could have competitive fights with both.

Close fight, but I'm not convinced that sandhagen could prevent Sterling from grapple fuckig him. Sandhagen really hasn't faced a wrestler worth a damn and he has shitty tdd
Didnt assuncao struggle to keep him down?

Didnt assuncao struggle to keep him down?

Yes, but he didn't struggle to take him down and assuncao isn't a wrestler. As good assuncao is, his main game plan isn't usually to wrestle fuck someone, which is what Sterling does.

Last edited:
>Point Fighting Blanket vs Pillow Fisted Point Fighter

<DisgustingHHH>

I love that sandhagen kid. Very exciting and tough as nails. Sterling has looked really good as of late so it’s a great matchup But I’d tAke sandhagen.

and Peter yan is becoming one of my favorite fighters as well.

I’d like to see yan fight for the title. And sandhagen gets next shot. That’s what I’d like to see anyways.

Back