News Sterling reveals 1st title defense with Yan on Oct 30, and calls out TJ & Sandhagen

Quality acting lol

academy-of-motion-picture-arts-and-sciences---discover-the-academy--with-geoffrey-fletcher-142848283-5c759444c9e77c0001e98d4a.jpg
Best Supporting Actor goes to Reug Reug.

bbd0d605-eb48-4d9c-a69b-b38b309e2ad8_b370f922.jpg

There's a real psychological tell here when Aljo says he's fighting for the belt, rather than say he's defending his belt.

Will be good to get things moving again.

I see that fans are still defending Yan’s inability to follow the rules. It would be great to see Aljo get the win again, preferably by something controversial, just to see an all time sherdog meltdown.

Rumor is its going to be a free "ppv"

Hahah fuck you Sterling, no ppv points for you

LOL - Sterling doesn't need to worry about the winner of Sandhagen and Dillashaw...though he might get matched up with the loser when Yan ends Sterling's paper champ reign.

This guy is such a douche. He is just keeping up a facade because he knows he is a paper champ who shouldn't have a belt, and that he will get thumped by Yan again. Good riddance to this waste of oxygen.
This.

There's a real psychological tell here when Aljo says he's fighting for the belt, rather than say he's defending his belt.
Yep, all hes been doing is living out his champion fantasies lol
07C4F320-069E-4B28-B2FD-B1CF7C1FA96E.jpeg

I think we saw how this fight ends last time.

Al was flopping to his knees just to avoid getting finished in the last fight. He only won the first round barely by throwing everything he had at Yan. The issue is Yan appears to be the better MMA wrestler.
I almost want Yan to just drown him in the wrestling again like he did last time. The only way Sterling wins is if he makes it to Yan's back for the RNC.

It's a weird fight to see the champ being so thoroughly outclassed last time. It woiuld be like if Jones had lost his belt to Anthony Smith and we were seeing a rematch.

He still has Yan's Knee particles in his hair and can't get it out.

This guy is such a douche. He is just keeping up a facade because he knows he is a paper champ who shouldn't have a belt, and that he will get thumped by Yan again. Good riddance to this waste of oxygen.

If by thumped by Yan again you mean an illegal as shit knee to the head, then that could be. As douchy as he might sound. All the talk in the world isn't as bad as illegally kneeing someone in the head after the ref had just clearly told you not to do it.

At best fuck both of these dudes, neither deserves to be champ imho. UFC shouldn't have given the belt to sterling, and Yan should have been stripped without a rematch. What he did wasn't accidental, and he shouldn't have been rewarded with an immediate rematch to maybe win his belt back.

This title fight should be 2 fighters who aren't Sterling & Yan. If Stertling does win, I suppose he earned it, but if Yan wins it just proves you can be a dickwad and still get the title. Yan should be on the sideline having to work his way back up to a title shot. I don't give a shit about how much Sterling overacted after getting kneed. The knee happened and shouldn't have, but the UFC's like "whatever, Yan gets to fight for it again"

such bullshit.

Wasn’t rooting for either the first time. This time kind of rooting for Aljo because of the ridiculous amount of hate he’s gotten. The salt is unreal. Yan screwed Yan.

He got that Crazy Dagestan Mountain power now

new Mythical fighter unlocked

Wasn’t rooting for either the first time. This time kind of rooting for Aljo because of the ridiculous amount of hate he’s gotten. The salt is unreal. Yan screwed Yan.
It's amazing how people shit on Aljo when it was YAN who fucked himself over.

OMG I love how much everybody hates this guy, I mean I hate him too, but I get they feeling some of you guys wanna fight him yourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back