Sterling deserves more hype

bringitoncomeon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First off so glad he re-signed with the UFC. I think he is the future bantamweight champ. So much athletism and terrific ground game. This is a guy the UFC should be promoting hard, very well spoken and he has that it factor. Can't wait for his next fight, please no more prelims

don-t-believe-the-hype-matt-leblanc-says-an-interview-claiming-he-had-a-nervous-breakdo-830786.gif

I believe he has seen his last prelim fight. I have very high expectations for Sterling. He is smart; I think he's going to make some noise on a big show and be fighting for the title by the end of the year.

small Jon Jones small hype, that's how it works.
010_Aljamain_Sterling.1393033589.0.jpg

Absolutely he does. Him & Almeida both deserve more hype than Sage... Which might not be saying much...

Anyways, I say AlJo should fight Dodson or McDonald next. I could see the UFC surprising us though & giving him Dillashaw.

He is a wresler box. Nothing new or impressive.

He should promote himself. Once the UFC sees he's worth the investment, then he'll get some spotlight. Then he'll have to promote himself more and more. That's how guys like Conor, Anderson, Rousey, and GSP make their money

Also off topic your name is legendary

his fights are boring
no wonder he got a low ball offer from the ufc
Almeida over Aljamain any day of the week

He's an exciting grappler, but he doesn't look comfortable on his feet and I don't think we're gonna see him outstriking Cruz or Dillashaw any time soon. And I don't think his wrestling is strong enough to dominate the elite wrestlers in the division. I kind of feel like he might've largely already topped out in the rankings, at least for the time being.

glad he got a good contract. he certainly deserves it based on his performances. i think the hype is there, he's ranked #5 in his weight class, what he needs is more publicity. i believe he's about to get a big fight and will put him on the map if he wins. the #1 - 4 in his division are all killers. if he can beat one of them, he might as well get a title shot.

I actually think he does have a lot of hype from the media and from the fans. The UFC even considering letter a prospect of his quality just flat out walk away gave him some recognition in the public eye. He just hasn't gotten that high profile opponent/spot on a fight card.

Cormier slams his opponents like nothing. Jones uses kickboxing.

Yea just checking you don't watch Sterlings fights. He literally rarely throws hands. It's almost all kicks.

So yea u don't watch his fights

Back