Stephens, Klose cancelled

If that shove knocked him out of the fight it's probably a good thing for him.

Jesus Christ how fragile can you be
Yeah probably good that Jeremy is a meathead who couldn't wait one day to actually get paid to hurt his opponent. Now he likely has to pay a fine/gets released for acting like a monkey.

He’s definitely scared. That’s why he signed to fight him. He actually prayed on his rosary 3 X daily for Jeremy to push him at weigh ins so he could pull out and save face. If he didn’t get pushed, who knows, maybe the old slip and fall in the shower.

I know you think you're making a point but it's just idiotic, it's one thing to sign to fight a guy it's another thing for that day to finally arrive and him to shove you clear across a stage hahaha, be smarter with your posts stop wasting people's time lol

I'm guessing DK either has a problem with his foot/ankle from the slides he was wearing when pushed as he seemed to loose his footing quickly, or maybe some deep whiplash and vertigo from the outer rhelms Stephens pushed him into.

Probably severe Whiplash, covid, injured collarbones and both ankles sprained.

Holy shit, that’s not good...someone could be in trouble..

Damn Jeremy did more damage with that push than he's done in his last 4 fights. Maybe we'll see fighters go for the push TKO in future fights?

he got a concussion by the push come on man... really? maybe the dude was already injured ? A concussion is possible but damn.. now they will ban the push

Damn, I guess Stephens would have killed Klose if they fought since a push injured him enough to call off the fight. Hopefully Klose faces some repercussions from Dana.

If this guy ever played one shift on the ice, he'd die twice.

If it did, could there be a penalty of some sort?
Yeah probably. At the very least don't be surprised to see some dana white words of "Dont fucking touch your opponent at the weigh ins or you're fined from here on out" moving forward.

Let this send a message to anyone looking to establish physical contact against their opponent before a fight with them. Don't do it, or else your opponent might play victim and pull out.

Bravo Jeremy, way to go... You cost the fans the fight and yourself some money. Yea Klpse probsvly pussoed out but it was a dumb move being you were gonna get your hand on him anyways in less than 24 hours.

Back