Stephens, Klose cancelled

I wonder if the shove actually did injure something. That would be tragic if it did. Or if it was like a warm up related thing
If it did, could there be a penalty of some sort?

That guy got up in Jeremy's face for no fucking reason. It was disrespectful as hell so I don't blame Jeremy for pushing him. But if it caused the injury that would be such a bummer. I was hyped for this fight.

I know it's not always the fights i'm interested in, but it really does feel like it always happens to the fights i'm interested in.

That guy got up in Jeremy's face for no fucking reason. It was disrespectful as hell so I don't blame Jeremy for pushing him. But if it caused the injury that would be such a bummer. I was hyped for this fight.
They had a face-to-face staredown, standard procedure. Stephens shoved him for no reason. Hopefully he doesn't even get his show money.

It was the push....

Doesn't appear to be hurt. Actually seems to be fighting to get back at Stephens and not hampered in any way. Could have been an action fight but also two of my two least likable fighters so at least I don't have to see one of them win now.

That’s weird. Maybe Jeremy got arrested again.

if he got shoved and got injured before the fight then the other guy should be disciplined.

I don’t like fighters touching each other before the fight as it’s dangerous and immature.
Don't know why laws go out the window at a weigh in. A push is assault and fighters should be arrested for these kinds of things.

Jeremy Stephens is the “who da fook is that guy?” that Conor roasted in front of the whole world?

He got hurt by the push at the weigh ins ?
If true Stephens should get his win bonus

Dang it. I was looking forward to this fight.

Apparently, it's an injury? We will probably get more details soon.

I think he had a concussion from that shove. It whipped his brain back and forth causing brain injury.

From here on they'll be taking the right precautions to make sure Stephens doesn't continue to injure his opponents pre-fight, its shitty to go through a training camp for nothing Imho

Back