Stephens, Klose cancelled

That’s because you have no heart. If you let a push prevent you from canceling your fight, maybe you’re in the wrong profession.

If you were suffering from a concussion symptoms before a fight you won't be allowed to fight has nothing to do with heart. Stephens should be fined for being an idiot and assaulting his opponent at the weigh ins.

It could be something from camp that was aggravated by being shoved while badly dehydrated or it's just from being shoved hard while too dehydrated. There's a reason fighters aren't supposed to fight till the day of the fight.
Yeah,i mean its a gamble whenever you decide to do something like that. Guy could take a bad fall whatever etc.

But that guy really should have gotten himself ready. Jeremy caught the dude nappin.

If you were suffering from a concussion symptoms before a fight you won't be allowed to fight has nothing to do with heart. Stephens should be fined for being an idiot and assaulting his opponent at the weigh ins.
They wont fine him. These things sell fights more than they cancel fights (this is a bizzare case)

Yeah,i mean its a gamble whenever you decide to do something like that. Guy could take a bad fall whatever etc.

But that guy really should have gotten himself ready. Jeremy caught the dude nappin.

MMA fighters shouldn't have to be ready for their opponent to shove them at weigh ins. They are professional fighters not children.

MMA fighters shouldn't have to be ready for their opponent to shove them at weigh ins. They are professional fighters not children.
It doesnt matter what should or shouldnt be,this guy might put hands on ya, esp jeremy who got a history of it. Thats just the reality of the situation regardless of what "should be"

Protect yourself at all times!

They wont fine him. These things sell fights more than they cancel fights (this is a bizzare case)

The more people get shoved at weigh ins the more this will happen. The UFC doesn't appreciate it's fighters injuring each other before the fights happen.

The more people get shoved at weigh ins the more this will happen. The UFC doesn't appreciate it's fighters injuring each other before the fights happen.
Yeah but they might just look at this as a freak occurance. They probably will.

Man that sucks for Klose. So many idiots in this threat claiming he is scared. Wtf.. he's a pro fighter in the ufc. what are you talking about?

It doesnt matter what should or shouldnt be,this guy might put hands on ya, esp jeremy who got a history of it. Thats just the reality of the situation regardless of what "should be"

Then he should be kicked out of the UFC if he can't act like a professional. It's not like Stephens is super popular or is a top fighter anymore, he hasn't won a fight in 3 years and now he causes a fight to get cancelled for being a moron.

Then he should be kicked out of the UFC if he can't act like a professional. It's not like Stephens is super popular or is a top fighter anymore, he hasn't won a fight in 3 years and now he causes a fight to get cancelled for being a moron.
Theres money in rebooking it,is probably what the ufc is thinking.

Man that sucks for Klose. So many idiots in this threat claiming he is scared. Wtf.. he's a pro fighter in the ufc. what are you talking about?
I mean it is bizzare,but what happened is plausible...

Im just sayin man dont be too relaxed,you never know what the other guy is gonna do. Just because the fight isnt on yet,doesnt mean the other guy is thinking that.

reminds me of Diego nearly pushing Kos off the stage

I mean it is bizzare,but what happened is plausible...

Im just sayin man dont be too relaxed,you never know what the other guy is gonna do. Just because the fight isnt on yet,doesnt mean the other guy is thinking that.

Shoving, smacking, or punching your opponent during the staredown is uncalled for. We all saw that shove. It wasn't a "get away from me" little push. He shoved him as hard as he can and sent him across the stage. Jeremy should be fined for that shit.

That was the hardest shove I can remember in a long time. It's also like a sucker punch, when you don't see something coming, it hurts you the most.Throw in how dehydrated he was, and it's the perfect storm. Jeremy is just a crazy dude, one day he's gonna get in serious trouble if he doesn't calm down a bit. This isn't the first time Stephens has sucker shoved an opponent really hard at the weigh ins.

Back