Stephen Thompson's dad right on the money with Tyron Woodley meme

image-jpeg.129411
Forgetting about the title picture, am I the only one that thinks Wonderboy looks creepy as fuck in this photo. Like, if they changed the caption to "Hey Tyron, what are you up to tonight?" It would make perfect sense that Tyron got the fuck out of there as quickly as possible.

Tyron seems to be trying his best to make people not like him

They should give sit Wonderboys dad beside T-Woods mom at the event. Now that I think of it they sould have a parents section in the front so we could see their reactions live.

When did Tyron say the latter part? I'd have to say I'm not really a fan anymore if he did indeed say that.

"I do believe Nick Diaz has brought enough attention to the sport, raised enough eyebrows, put enough butts in the seats, sold enough pay-per-view buys. Maybe he deserves -- since we're using this world ‘deserves' so much -- maybe he deserves to cash out, and that's why I made a suggestion for UFC 202."

"...you're not the (guy who) people are going to be jumping off the wall buying pay-per-views to watch Stephen ‘Wonderboy' fight..."

"I don't have to explain to them. I don't go to their house and say hey, I don't think you should get this promotion because Johnny, your coworker, deserves it more than you. I'm going to go tell your boss that I'm going to get this other guy the promotion. I don't do that."

Stephen Thompson's dad is racist?

"I do believe Nick Diaz has brought enough attention to the sport, raised enough eyebrows, put enough butts in the seats, sold enough pay-per-view buys. Maybe he deserves -- since we're using this world ‘deserves' so much -- maybe he deserves to cash out, and that's why I made a suggestion for UFC 202."

"...you're not the (guy who) people are going to be jumping off the wall buying pay-per-views to watch Stephen ‘Wonderboy' fight..."

"I don't have to explain to them. I don't go to their house and say hey, I don't think you should get this promotion because Johnny, your coworker, deserves it more than you. I'm going to go tell your boss that I'm going to get this other guy the promotion. I don't do that."
I'm unsure of the context here, but it seems like he's saying "deserve" has a lot to do with it, which is the opposite of what the meme is saying.

Via Ray Thompson's insta:

13722246_322525921427253_1593614023_n.jpg
Exactly . If it 'isn't a sport' then Tyron wouldn't have been able to to sit out and wait for his shot at all since he isn't a draw and practically nobody wanted him as the next challenger

I'm unsure of the context here, but it seems like he's saying "deserve" has a lot to do with it, which is the opposite of what the meme is saying.
Yes but he's saying deserve in the context of entertainment by Nick "raising eyebrows" and not contendership which does fit the meme. Sort of more of an implication through his interviews rather than a direct quote.

Yes but he's saying deserve in the context of entertainment and not contendership which does fit the meme. Sort of more of an implication through his interviews than a direct quote.
Did he ever say Thompson didn't deserve it or just that he wanted a money fight? I don't follow T-Wood threads because the all devolve into racism/cardio jokes lol

Woodley is a tool, sorry. Hypocrisy at its finest.

And its not because he's black, its because he's a tool.

Yeah, it's hypocritical by Woodley, but I can understand why he's doing it. There's not retirement plan or social security in this sport - the only one looking out for you is you. Woodley is 34 and has to make money now because once he loses the title, he'll be unlikely to get it back. He'll never be the goat, so he might as well go for money instead. That said, I still hope Thompson gets the title shot.

"This isn't a sport". Okay then you're an entertainer.

Stop bitching about the fans deciding who you should fight next then.

Back