Stephen Thompson vs Conor McGregor for the WW title by the years end. Calling it.

Ya?

• Total voters

JagWar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets be real here, Stephen walks right through Lawler and his multiple lucky decision ass and we get a true WW title fight between Stephen vs McGregor.

Greatest fight of all time.

Im bumping this thread when the fight gets made.

A buddy of mine knows Conor personally. He said Conor is back to eat salads.

Conor has nothing for Wonderboy.

I think Conor is one of the greatest fighters of all time ranked higher than Anderson Silva

Fedor
Jones
GSP
Conor
BJ
Weidman

Something like that

But, I think he doesn't have wrestling to be a long reigning champion in a weight division against a lot of wrestlers, I think he has much better chance at being a three weight division champ than a long reigning champ at a featherweight because make ups make fights, and I think he 's really coming up in a good time because if it was Khabib at LW or GSP or even Hendricks at WW, Conor wouldn't be able to, but now, I think he can. Not easy, but I think he can

Conor Mcgregor: Holder of belts, defender of none.

Seriously if the guy ends up with 2 belt here he better start defending them. Its bad enough we get all these title re-matches holding up divisions, we dont need a multi division champ who wont actually defend them.

Wonderboy would absolutely light Conor up

The biggest fight to be made at UFC 200 is Lawler vs McGregor. Thompson is maybe 1 or 2 fights from a shot at the title, i want to see him against Rory.

I think Conor is one of the greatest fighters of all time ranked higher than Anderson Silva

Fedor
Jones
GSP
Conor
BJ
Weidman

Something like that

But, I think he doesn't have wrestling to be a long reigning champion in a weight division against a lot of wrestlers, I think he has much better chance at being a three weight division champ than a long reigning champ at a featherweight because make ups make fights, and I think he 's really coming up in a good time because if it was Khabib at LW or GSP or even Hendricks at WW, Conor wouldn't be able to, but now, I think he can. Not easy, but I think he can
i don't understand how people can call him one of the best of all time, sure he's good and one of the best at the moment, bt he's beaten just 2 top 5 guys at the time he fought them, and one was on 2 weeks notice...

McNuggets now served with nut-cased sauce.

The delusion/trolling has gone off the deep end a loong time ago. But then again there's a first for everything as in the first Mortal Kombat fatality in the octagon.

Back