Stephen Thompson tanked ahead of Anthony Pettis

Based on the thread title I was hoping for a video of Thompson crushing beers.

Disappointed.

because wonderboy is a proven top WW and pettis has 1 win there, just because you beat someone doesn't always mean you should automatically be ranked above them.

because wonderboy is a proven top WW and pettis has 1 win there, just because you beat someone doesn't always mean you should automatically be ranked above them.

Same logic can’t be applied if a belts is on the line.

Ha ha if he’s tank then who’s dps and who’s heal?

Based on the thread title I was hoping for a video of Thompson crushing beers.

Disappointed.
Legit thought this too, I was expecting some vid of Wonderboy being a belligerent drunk to the camera. And by belligerent I mean upgrading from "golly" to "gosh dang" haha.

Legit thought this too, I was expecting some vid of Wonderboy being a belligerent drunk to the camera. And by belligerent I mean upgrading from "golly" to "gosh dang" haha.

Hahah yeah I bet even when drunk he's an absolute gentleman.

Yeah, makes no sense.

If they had both fought somebody else since and Pettis lost and Wonderboy won, then I could understand it. You can't stay ranked ahead of someone forever just because you beat 'em, even if it happened fairly recently. But they only just fought each other two months ago and Pettis laid Wonderboy out cold. He should definitely be ahead of him in the rankings.

Back