Media Stephen Thompson still sees a path to fighting Kamaru Usman: I still feel like I hold a threat

I dont know about Usman but he beats aging for sure...Can you believe he is 38...

Usman would hump the fuck out of him

No need to see it ever

My boy needs to let it go. He's had a couple of chances and couldn't get it done. Take a couple of fun fights and bow out while he still looks good. Been a hell of a martial arts career. Don't need to end up like brother in law Weidman.

Good to hear. The Burns fight would have been interesting over 5 rounds. I had the Impression Burns used a lot of energy not really doing too much damage.
Wonderboys best round was his last but he can't rely on Usman reacting to the crowd disappointment if he gets held down.
Wonderboy showed he has defence off of his back and I don't think Burns gets the credit he deserves.
A couple of wins, Wonderboy is right back in the mix. He was hardly destroyed as Burns fought cynically to get the W.

Hopefully Burns gets his due respect, people were trying to use the blown up LW narrative, but he's arguably the best WW in the division outside of Usman.

Wonderboy doesn't have much time left, he'll need a big win or two to put himself back into the title conversation, he'll need to fight again this year and win big if he wants any hope of a title shot down the road.

I know I'm in the minority but I think Wonderboy posed the greatest threat to Usmans newfound love with stand up. I'd still be down for it.
<Fedor23>

He’s ranked #4 at WW…..he needs another top W and he’s right back in the mix.

Already holds wins over Mas and Luque as well.

Maybe. Let's say Usman fights Colby, then Leon and then Burns then maybe it might happen if Usman doesn't retire

Wonderboy will definitely be over 40 by then

He should move up and get a win and hopefully fight for the MW title. Him vs Izzy would be incredible to watch. He’s already knocked out the #1 contender at MW.

Back