Stephen Crowder Cenk impersonation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
LOL, get off the phone you homophobic joker looking fuck.

He's a joke thief and was never funny.

Steven crowder gets a pass, he needs all the help he can get.

Even Seinfeld talked about this on the Stern show.

He said something along the lines of "we all wanna know why Denny is doing this, we miss the old Denny?"

That was in the flame days of the WR. This place used to be really vicious as I'm sure you remember.

Crowder's biggest problem in general is that he is a talking point republican. I don't even think the guy counts as conservative. He is like a cartoon of conservative ideas. I mean he makes Bill O'reilly look like an intellectual giant.

I feel like most Crowder fans have a Ted Nugent sticker on their truck.

Really I'm just pretty busy. I still lurk. Considering how hard I am on O'Reilly and how many hour long, productive conversations I'll have with liberals on the show, I'd disagree. I think you'd be surprised if you tuned into the long form show. Maybe not. Whatever.

Really I'm just pretty busy. I still lurk. Considering how hard I am on O'Reilly and how many hour long, productive conversations I'll have with liberals on the show, I'd disagree. I think you'd be surprised if you tuned into the long form show. Maybe not. Whatever.

You are probably right. My guess is that you understand the game, and play it, but if pressed you would show a more nuanced understanding.

Hell, it has worked. You keep elevating your star. Good job man. Even if I disagree.

Well he should come back because the right has reclaimed the War Room.
Always struck me as an oddity how leftist the War Room used to be. I assumed maybe more Europeans posting? MMA always had a libertarian/individual strain to it.

Always struck me as an oddity how leftist the War Room used to be. I assumed maybe more Europeans posting? MMA always had a libertarian/individual strain to it.
Yea but remember the young generation has grown up on everybody is racist, we are the world, koom bye ya bullshit.

Plus a lot of posters are in college and don't know shit, even though they think they do.

Every influence (unless they grew up really religious) in their life has a liberal slant to it. I am amazed that repubs/cons ever win any election.

TV, Music, Hollywood, higher education, public school system, all influence our kids. And with the Repubs hate poor or black, or women, or latinos, or trans people, idea being thrown out, its amazing anyone young votes conservative

Last edited:
What strawman?

This whole election, I been hearing the ring wing saying "hell yeah we need people to stand up and fight back!", we have seen Trump say he would punch people, we have seen trump yell and say get them out of here....and the right wing loves it.

Now we have cenk kicking somebody off his show who invaded his show and people make it seem like it was a bad thing? Come on man, the double standard is obvious.
nothing to do with the OP, obv you are projecting.

Yea but remember the young generation has grown up on everybody is racist, we are the world, koom bye ya bullshit.

Plus a lot of posters are in college and don;t know shit, even though they think they do.

Every influence (unless they grew up really religious) in their life has a liberal slant to it. I am amazed that repubs/cons ever win any election.

TV, Music, Hollywood, higher education, public school system, all influence our kids. And with the Repubs hate poor or black, or women, or latinos, or trans people, idea being thrown out, its amazing anyone young votes conservative

If you have an hour and a half to waste, I highly recommend listening to this discussion between Vox Day and Stefan Molyneuax. The entire discussion focuses on negative cultural programming through the medium of television, Hollywood movies and modern novels. I have a feeling you may appreciate what they have to say.

Imagine how busy you would be if you went daily.

Maybe his millions of hits have something to do with it. Don't deny that he's a champion of the far left.
I have only heard of him in the War Room. I only know Crowder from him whining that John Stewart would not bring him on the daily Show. Crowder even went as far as saying the Daily Show would not bring him on due to conservative, even though multiple conservatives had been on the show. To shut his whiny ass up, they basically said your not on because no one knows who the fuck you are.

Back