Media Stephen A Smith Trashed Cerrone BIG TIME| Rogan looked Angry[VID]

I agree.

The bottom line is Cerrone offered nothing which showed us nothing about Conor's chin, gas tank or heart at 170 or even an indication of it at 155. You can't analyze someone's strength lifting a 5-pound dumbbell.

But....but...but...he beat a stone cold LEGEND in Donald Cerrone! He proved he's the most worthy contender to fight for the title at any weight class he chooses.

Steven A. Smith was actually listenable in this one. He even said he got corrected by Joe Rogan. I usually hate when that guy talks, but this one was not as bad as usual.

He lost. What can you do? He should have done a lot of things he didn’t.

he got smashed in the first engagement. The whole plan goes out the window then.

you can say he should have used his wrestling. He got his nose smashed in the first 10 seconds. He probably would have if he wasn’t torn up

That was hard to watch.

220477.jpg

Stephen Smith is horrific, I can't believe they employ him, he is just a basketball guy and doesn't know nothing about combat sports..I don't know why they let him do all the boxing and MMA when its not his world. He is so arrogant and just reads off scripts. Has a very off-putting voice too, not easy to listen too

Yeah Smith knows his stuff in basketball, but in MMA and boxing he should be nowhere near it

I know the guy is known to be unbearable to most, but objectively speaking, everything he said here is right

Cerrone deserves to be trashed after a performance like that it was pathetic.

The guy on the lefts voice sounds so much like Goldberg it's wild.

I miss Goldberg in the UFC :(

Stephen is one of the worst analysts in all of sports. Cerrone has a questionable chin now?
He lost to Gaethje and Masvidal by TKO.... Pettis and RDA were body shots and Ferguson was a cut
Saying he had a questionable jaw was incorrect but what would be fair to say is he is not durable

Why does ESPN insist on putting SAS on? This is MMA. He knows nothing..

Why is Stephen A being asked a question about a sport he knows nothing about?

Answer:
Because he doesn't know anything about any sports and that's not what he's there for.

Back