Media Stephen A Smith Trashed Cerrone BIG TIME| Rogan looked Angry[VID]

UFC fans are too used to ass kissing commentators. Theyre not used to analysts and commentators calling this shit out. Cowboy didnt show up.

Honestly, Smith made some pretty fucking decent points here, ones you're never gonna see Rogan touch with a ten foot pole.

Thing is, Smith comes from an environment where analysts can say what they want and be honest and harsh.

Rogan comes from an environment where everyone is on the company payroll, and it's what we're accustomed to.

Never has the difference been so obvious than when these two are standing next to each other.

Last edited:
Holy fuck this guy is so dumb and ignorant. He said Donald could of avoided the 40 sec tko by running away and trying to bash cowboy cuz he could only last 40 sec like he is a experienced fighter. So rudely ignorant has my blood boiling. Fuck that dofus.
Why is ur hair like receding?your only 40 Stephan a smith

Lol, this must have been getback for how Cerrone acted during that First Take interview

People are gonna flame Stephen A. Smith because he's Stephen A. Smith, but I honestly agreed with most of what he said here.

We didn't really learn anything meaningful from this fight, other than "Conor's still got it.", which I guess is enough on it's own, but I didn't see a 'new' or changed Conor in any way.
Hopefully the Masvidal fight happens to give better insight.
Exactly, how can you learn a thing when the opponent is doing nothing

Honestly, Smith made some pretty fucking decent points here, ones you're never gonna see Rogan touch with a ten foot pole.

Thing is, Smith comes from an environment where commentators can say what they want and be honest and harsh.

Rogan comes from an environment where everyone is on the company payroll, and it's what we're accustomed to.

Never has the difference been so obvious than when these two are standing next to each other.

Well cause in MMA if you talk shit about a fighter they don't like you anymore.

And Joe wants to be liked by fighters, so he'd rather just promote and be the company man, it's more $$ and better feels all around for everyone.

But you're right, this is not analysis.

The funny part is Stephen A said more right things than Rogan, while Joe was milking Conors performance, he had to though, I understand.
I like Stephen A, he is not an analyst, he is a TV character and an entertainer, does his job well.

Stephen is one of the worst analysts in all of sports. Cerrone has a questionable chin now?
He lost to Gaethje and Masvidal by TKO.... Pettis and RDA were body shots and Ferguson was a cut
We all knew about Cowboy chinin.'<BronTroll1>

Lol probably the first time I've seen Smith on point when it comes to MMA. FUCK everyone who was acting like Cerrone was a real challenge.

Trashed as someone who has been tko'ed their last 3 fights, and has loss 7 of their last 11 fights should. Someone the UFC can't control to pump it into the heads of naive fans that Cowboy is a good fighter.

Last edited:
Funny how they both dwartf Rogan but Rogan could ruin their lives in seconds. Love seeing Joe on primetime!

That was a pretty good piece. Better than normal when the three people say the same damn thing.

Stephen A always must try to milk some drama.

I can't believe I'm saying this but - Stephen A makes a good point.

Lol, stephen a is a goofball, i get it, but he is obviously right here. Cerrone didn't show up, we didn't learn anything new about conor, fight was trash because of cerrone.

Back