Media Stephen A Smith Trashed Cerrone BIG TIME| Rogan looked Angry[VID]

Didn't Cerrone smart off to Kellerman on their show or whatever? Not sure but I don't think Stephen A. liked Cerrone at all.

People are gonna flame Stephen A. Smith because he's Stephen A. Smith, but I honestly agreed with most of what he said here.

We didn't really learn anything meaningful from this fight, other than "Conor's still got it.", which I guess is enough on it's own, but I didn't see a 'new' or changed Conor in any way.
Hopefully the Masvidal fight happens to give better insight.

Lol, the best commentary for this fight has been from a boxing commentator. Can't disagree with him. Absolutely woeful fight for Cerrone. One of the worst headline events ever.

Sherdogger's mad Stephen A Smith isn't following the company narrative and is saying what anyone with an IQ above 50 is thinking.

Stephen is one of the worst analysts in all of sports. Cerrone has a questionable chin now?
He lost to Gaethje and Masvidal by TKO.... Pettis and RDA were body shots and Ferguson was a cut
Yeah its so obvious that SAS doesn't know what he's talking about. Joe interjected once and the guy retracted a comment. Too bad Joe can't trash him on his pod for being a dummy.

why is he even there? the guy is a clown

I have no interest in hearing Joe Rogan talk about NBA. I have no interest in hearing Smith talk about anything

Didn't disagree with anything Smith said really. And Rogan didn't seem angry.

My favourite thing about Conor fights is hearing casual presenters talk about MMA.

The highlight of this fight week for me was hearing Shannon Sharpe call Jorge Masvidal, “Jose Masvidal” in Undisputed.

And hearing Skip Bayless say Cowboy has been wanting to fight Conor for 10 years. So Cowboy wanted him when he wasn’t even in the UFC apparently.

They need to keep that Steven A Smith clown away from the UFC, he's a whiney bitch.

I think people are a little hard on Stephen A in terms of MMA coverage. MMA is far down his list of priorities & its new to him. I'm not a fan of his, but I think he's doing a decent job considering...

Surprisingly Smith seemed like he's been doing his homework with regard to MMA because everything he said was on point. He's good at what he does. You can't say he's not.

I think people are a little hard on Stephen A in terms of MMA coverage. MMA is far down his list of priorities & its new to him. I'm not a fan of his, but I think he's doing a decent job considering...

you should hear me fart to the tune of Camptown Races. I may never make you a fan, but you might think I did a good job

People are gonna flame Stephen A. Smith because he's Stephen A. Smith, but I honestly agreed with most of what he said here.

We didn't really learn anything meaningful from this fight, other than "Conor's still got it.", which I guess is enough on it's own, but I didn't see a 'new' or changed Conor in any way.
Hopefully the Masvidal fight happens to give better insight.

I agree.

The bottom line is Cerrone offered nothing which showed us nothing about Conor's chin, gas tank or heart at 170 or even an indication of it at 155. You can't analyze someone's strength lifting a 5-pound dumbbell.

There is no reason for SAS to be covering MMA

It had to be forced onto them by ESPN

Are you joking? His expertise was that since cowboy was bigger than Conor he should have done better. That’s deep, insightful mma analysis right there.

Stephen a smith covering mma is probably a worse fit tban Piers Morgan being a judge on the X factor

Stephen a smith is gonna piss mma fighters off applying his team sports sound bytes to mma.

All the hardcore mma fans in here wahhh wahh! Lol

Back