Media Stephen A Smith Trashed Cerrone BIG TIME| Rogan looked Angry[VID]

That was hard to watch.

Last edited:
There's absolutely no way Rogan is taller than 5'6.

There is no reason for SAS to be covering MMA

It had to be forced onto them by ESPN

They are trying to make something of a fight that was ordained to go the way it went.

Dunno. Everyone did their jobs. Who else has run the UFC gaunlet like Cowboy? <This7> Who else has put the UFC on the map like Conor?<FookIsThatGuy>

Martial arts it's not.<28>

Stephen is one of the worst analysts in all of sports. Cerrone has a questionable chin now?
He lost to Gaethje and Masvidal by TKO.... Pettis and RDA were body shots and Ferguson was a cut

With ESPN in there, Stephen A Smith had to cover the sport at least some of the time.

I really hope Stephen A familiarizes himself with the sport even more; he's just dipped his feet in in more high profile fights. But he's still sounds pretty clueless and soft around the edges. He needs to watch MMA from the early 2000s at least to the present.

Goddamnit I will fucking NEVER forgive the UFC for giving Steven a smith an MMA platform the dude is insufferable lmao

Smh, some one brake this guys nose and tell him to /back off/ do something and add a headkick to the mix after the nose break...

i cant stand people who have never been in a fight talking crap on a guy who has been in over 30....

I think people are a little hard on Stephen A in terms of MMA coverage. MMA is far down his list of priorities & its new to him. I'm not a fan of his, but I think he's doing a decent job considering...

Screamin A Smith

unimpressed.png

Back