Stephen A. Smith towers over Rogan

His technique makes sense now, he's training to KO manlet joe rogan

<seedat>

lol that video never gets old. He does have some heavy hands just horrible punch delivery, and technique

Rogan would absolutely annihilate him. Id love for them to d a round exhibition match but it will never happen.

SAS actually has a decent shot vs Joe -that sparring footage was a test run post shoulder surgery.He was testing range of motion no need to go hard.Smith is younger,has bonafides in b-ball back in the day,a HUGE size/reach advantage and also presumably a cardio edge based on build (no excess muscle to feed)

With that said-JR could easily GNP Smitty Cuz I have no clue what kinda guard he plays

tKGo8gK.gif

Rogan would headbutt him into infertility.

Stephen A. Smith has a chance to beat rogan on sheer size alone. He’s at least 6’2 or 6’3, brendan schaub is listed at 6’3 and doesnt even look that much bigger than rogan.

Rogan is such a sneaky backstabby little cunt. Doesnt say anything to the guy when he was with him, but then goes home to his podcast cave to start shitting on the guy live on air.

lol that video never gets old. He does have some heavy hands just horrible punch delivery, and technique

Heavy hands? How can you be even remotely complimentary of that display? You are a fucking weirdo man lol...

I thought this thread was going to be about professionalism.

Stephen A. Smith has a chance to beat rogan on sheer size alone. He’s at least 6’2 or 6’3, brendan schaub is listed at 6’3 and doesnt even look that much bigger than rogan.

Jesus Christ, UFC 1 was in 1993, and we're still talking about this bullshit.

In case any of ya'll didn't get the memo from over a quarter of a century ago, I'll lay it out for ya.

BJJ Black Belt > Untrained Big Goof

And that's pretty much where it starts and ends.

Back