Media Stephen A Smith Responds to Rogan - [Conor McGregor Enters The Chat]

let him fuck off back to ball sports then

and don't tell me how to live my life bruh

tenor.gif

He’s so dumb he apparently didn’t even understand why rogan was taking issue with his comments. Folded like a cheap tent with that response.

The main thing I took from Smith’s rebuttal is that he completely missed the point (probably intentionally). All he talked about there is how that performance doesn’t mean Conor is ready for Khabib or Masvidal. That has nothing to do with the point Rogan was making.

Rogan took issue with Smith calling Cowboy a quitter and then ranting and raving about how “disgusted” (lol) he was with his performance. It’s not about Conor, Khabib, or Jorge and future matchups. Smith knows this and is trying to spin what he said into something else.

Bingo. Not sure why people don't see that.
But that sort of shit "analysis" is what generates traction and headlines.

He’s right.... Cowboy folds every single big fight he has. This was the biggest fight and he did it again. Didn’t try to grab Conor or get up or even do anything to remotely look like he wants to fight still. Great performance by a Conor but was expected and typical from Cerrone which is expected. Cerrone still great and a legend but he has always had this problem.

No but I like people with their own opinions not corporate shills. U little crybaby.
You're the one crying about me criticizing him lol. I thought you liked people with opinions? You don't like my opinion? Cry some more.

Fuck i hate this guy. He’s tainting the genuinity of the game.

Nemegemedov”

Also ugly. Zero physical talent.

Get the fuck outta here

Stephen A Smith will go on Joe's podcast and Rogan will say how big of a fan he really is.

Stephen A exposed Rogan as a yes man. Stephen A has an opinion. Joe tells you what Dana wants him to say.

Basically this.
Stephen A is a REAL sports analyst.
He’s not some wannabe like Rogan.
Rogan kisses ass and after every fight a fighter wins he dubs them “the greatest of all time” lmao he’s just a big time brown moser.

he’s feeling threatened by Stephen A being a much more animated and entertaining analyst and his role might be in jeaopardy.

stephen A is saying what everybody has said. What the shit performance was that?
It was expected from us mma fans, but all the casuals are thinking the same thing.
Wtf?

Stephen a is right. Rogan is showing his insecurities and jealousy here.

If you were in a bar and surrounded by casuals who seen the fight, guarantee the reaction was the same. Wtf was that?

but because you’re a avid watcher, their opinion doesn’t count? Only yours?
Dumb. It’s a god damn fist fight dude.
We’ve been watching those since we were kids in school.

cosboy performed horribly, so bad in fact, I myself immediately thought “dive” when I seen it. Everybody knows Dana picked Cowboy purposely for Conor to look good against. It’s even more obvious cause Dana immediately began insisting KHABIB CONOR REMATCH after. Like wait what?
Why? You can completely tell that was Dana’s plan the whole time. That’s why the “dive” part doesn’t seem far fetched. But he knew cowboy would lose.

Cerrone did not show up

Last edited:
And if anyone still believe that this fight would have ended any other way than a McGregor KO/TKO - gtfo

He’s right.... Cowboy folds every single big fight he has. This was the biggest fight and he did it again. Didn’t try to grab Conor or get up or even do anything to remotely look like he wants to fight still. Great performance by a Conor but was expected and typical from Cerrone which is expected. Cerrone still great and a legend but he has always had this problem.

With Conor He is making I think a complete non-point when he says that we didn’t see anything in that fight that tells us what he could do against future opponents. Conor McGregor that’s how he fights. When he wins they end usually very fast. I mean he only really had one nasty war in his career with Diaz. But when Conor McGregor wins that’s how he wins.

While I initially agreed with SAS it seems he didn’t touch on what Rogan had a problem with. To my understanding, Rogan was upset that SAS said cowboy “quit.” Perhaps I’m mistaken but it looks like SAS is trying to change the narrative of Rogans bitching which makes him look like he can’t back up what Rogan initially had a problem with.

SAS should stick to his job of foaming at the mouth watching men play with balls
Yea would be a lot better if they were all sweaty and shirtless rolling around on the floor locked into each other’s crotches

<LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

I dont have a problem w his rebuttal tbh.

Great response by SAS. Joe Rogan did take it too far by saying he shouldn't talking about the sport just because of one opinion. Whether he's right or wrong I respect the way SAS responded.
Yep.
I'm not a fan of SAS but he came correct w his response.

Back