Stephen A Smith deserves praise for standing his ground and exposing Rogan’s shilling.

SAS is a breath of fresh air...

Ugh...completely disagree. He is more clown than analyst, and his career largely rests on his blustery shtick that heavily leans on his 'personality' instead of sound or insightful analysis.

IMHO, he not only adds nothing to a UFC broadcast, he detracts from it...but he gets the numbers. Look at all the coverage of his 'analysis', Rogan and Conor responding, etc. That he is ESPN's highest paid guy is an indictment of ESPN's core audience lol

wouldn't expect any less from someone who's as big of a joke as smith himself, stay stupid you shitposter.

BkTOK3V.gif

Oh look, butt hurt McTapper ball licker, sad cause SAS called Cerrone out for his pathetic "performance" and "folding like a cheap tent".

Mad cause it's true ?

Thought so.

Stay salty.

giphy(78).gif

stephen-gif.717873

Sadly these hands are 10x better than his.

" praise ". That's Smith's personality. I would expect that of him ( whatever side you're on ). I mean that as compliment even though it's my opinion he knows diddly doo doo of this sport.

SAS talking at the desk post fight was awful. He obviously was unfamiliar with Cerrone's CV. "He's never been on a PPV."
Undoubtedly, Cowboy did not perform well. Undeniably, he has a history of falling short on the biggest occasions. But, he HAS been in big fights. And he has won against all but champion-level competition. (except for Diaz. Nate will never be championship level)

Joe Rogan is one of the UFC's biggest shill and inviting MMA fighters on his podcast is also a conflict of interest in my book.

View attachment 718055

Oh look, butt hurt McTapper ball licker, sad cause SAS called Cerrone out for his pathetic "performance" and "folding like a cheap tent".

Mad cause it's true ?

Thought so.

Stay salty.

View attachment 718053
you're trying way too hard lmao, but yeah i'm the upset one, not the weird dude who's clearly obsessed with conor to the point of tears.

You honestly don't get it that there's no beef between Rogan and Smith and they're working towards the same goal?
There's always a beef between men of different heights. Normal sized guy might not notice it at first, but the smaller guy wants to stab him. Just like with ugly and beautiful women. Do you really think the uglier one doesn't despise the hotter one?

Anyone who got upset should be embarrassed.

Cerrone did not show up at all. So much in fact, the fight seemed fixed. I mean, he got stunned by toe kick. Conor needs to fight somone like Dustin or Justin in order to make an argument that he can beat khabib.
So, you have two guys coming off multiple losses, Cerrone being a guy more than capable of finishing on the feet or ground. Again, what is the issue?

Also, film a pro fighter, or even an amateur fighter performing a "toe kick" on you and upload it without you being stunned. I'll wait, but you're probably some keyboard dipshit who's never stepped in a gym ever most likely.

You guys criticize Rogan for being a "schill" as if you wouldn't be doing the same thing if given the opportunity.

Of course you've heard him say ridiculous shit over the years. Let's hear you talk for extended periods of time multiple times a month over a span of years and see if you don't say something wacky from time to time.

I agree, I think he said what a lot people were thinking but didn'tt have the guts to say because it was Cowboy

So, you have two guys coming off multiple losses, Cerrone being a guy more than capable of finishing on the feet or ground. Again, what is the issue?

Also, film a pro fighter, or even an amateur fighter performing a "toe kick" on you and upload it without you being stunned. I'll wait, but you're probably some keyboard dipshit who's never stepped in a gym ever most likely.
Casual. Conor is only coming off one loss against the GOAT, Khabib. The Mayweather boxing match does not count. He picked Cowboy because it was an easy match for him. Who is the last guy Cowboy "finished"? Alexander Hernandez, Mike Perry? Mike is ranked #20 and Alex too. Conor is overrated but not that overrated. Just LOL, If you ever thought this was a competitive fight. KO by a toe kick, LMAO. You have never been in a fight if you think that works.

Last edited:
SAS is a breath of fresh air in the world of UFC shilling commentators and analysts. He saw through the shilling narrative that Rogan was telling, and instead chose to tell it exactly how it really was.

hilarious how people are claiming his opinion isn’t genuine because his bread and butter is covering basketball. As if that’s relevant to disagreeing with a crappy narrative Rogan was pushing to hype Conor.

hespect to Stephen A Smith for further exposing rogan’s shilling and triggering biased mma fanboys. Hopefully he continues to get airtime for UFC events.

View attachment 718025 View attachment 718027
You sound like an NBA fanboy. Not sure how Stephen A exposed anything!? He said his opinion and people with more experience than him including Josh Thompson didn’t agree.

It’s really not a big deal! It surely doesn’t deserve praise

Back