Stephen A Smith addresses infamous hitting mits video: "I had jacked up shoulders"

His shitty, stiff plodding footwork was due to two cruciate ligament tears and a severed Achilles tendon and a fractured tibia. Normally he moves like Pernell Whittaker.....

Serious question.. is there anyone in the UFC besides Connor you can say is more famous than SAS?

Lol.
The world exists outside the US. Compared to Rogan, this dude is an unknown. I hadn't even heard of him before this beef.

At least the guy was attempting to train boxing, unlike 99% of couch based mf-ers.
God damn toxic social media generation, and that cumstain Rogaine makes it even worse with his stupid podcast and comments.

Okay if "jacked up shoulders" is the reason why he looked like a bum in that video, he should give us an updated video of him punching right now.

Unless he really does look like Kermit The Frog anytime he throws a punch
He did say he was still recovering.

His shitty, stiff plodding footwork was due to two cruciate ligament tears and a severed Achilles tendon and a fractured tibia. Normally he moves like Pernell Whittaker.....

According to him (before this whole debacle), his knees are shot. So he's probably not going to be moving much.

Don't know why people expect 50-year olds to look good in the gym anyway. Chuck Liddell was an ex-fighter yet he looked like shit in training during his recent comeback.

Most 50-year olds, unless they're on serious amounts of gas, aren't going to look very nimble or coordinated.

According to him (before this whole debacle), his knees are shot. So he's probably not going to be moving much.

Don't know why people expect 50-year olds to look good in the gym anyway. Chuck Liddell was an ex-fighter yet he looked like shit in training during his recent comeback.

Most 50-year olds, unless they're on serious amounts of gas, aren't going to look very nimble or coordinated.

Also most 50 year olds wouldn't compare themselves to Thomas Hearns after a video of their shitty pad work gets posted online.

Also most 50 year olds wouldn't compare themselves to Thomas Hearns after a video of their shitty pad work gets posted online.

It's not like he's saying that he's Thomas Hearns. He's just saying that he prefers to box like Thomas Hearns, because of his body type.

It's not like he's saying that he's Thomas Hearns. He's just saying that he prefers to box like Thomas Hearns, because of his body type.

Yeah, and I prefer to fuck supermodels. But I can't.

Yeah, and I prefer to fuck supermodels. But I can't.

You can try to box like Thomas Hearns. That doesn't mean you are going to be anywhere near as good as Thomas Hearns.

He had a very distinctive style which is a template for most tall, lanky and rangy boxers.

He used to box semi pro when he was in the crips. His street cred is high...Who cares what he says , throwing his punches faster diesnt mean he is good or uses proper technique.

The man threw his shoulders out double hand masturbating

He is a phony

Ok someone leaked it like a sex tape leak.. naughty. And of course it was non-sanctioned..

Last edited:
Need a 3 way match.. Snipes vs Rogan vs Stephan A.

Back