Media Stephen A. Is like "I can't do any worse than Cerrone!"

I mean after watching this footage, I seen him throw some strikes. 100% would do better than cerrone.

But in all seriousness, it looks like hes practicing the mcgregor technique of punching midgets.

giphy.gif

I believe he said something like he could run away for :41 or more.

why is he throwing punches at the guys leg?

nvm he threw 2 punches in a 12 second video mma expert LOL

Lol what could be possibly be aiming at with the first punch?

lol is that a thigh strike?

C'mon guys at least he's trying. I get the sense the sport is growing on him.
Not a thigh strike at all. Smith to WWE confirmed. His debut will look a lot like this:

He might actually be making a legit attempt at learning about MMA so he doesn’t sound like an ass next time he talks about it

He's a belligerent tool who knows jack shit about martial arts. The UFC obviously is happy to host him on their events to bring in that casual appeal. Very unfortunate. He comes across as a loud, blithering idiot.
Exactly! Wasn't that long ago when SAS and the rest of ESPN wouldn't even acknowledge MMA as a sport

Smith would get bodied by CM Punk. Hoping they ship him off to FS1 and bury his career covering Big East basketball that nobody cares about...

More people watch Big East basketball than UFC, glad such an idiot is a moderator here.

I liked Smith just about up until this point. Disrespecting Cerrone like that is a no go in my book. Respect fighters who fight, and come to fight. Conor hit him with something none of us could have anticipated, including himself. I love Cerrone, even though I think his stupid antics are getting old, the disrespect he is receiving is outrageous. Most finishes, most headkicks, most fights to his credit. STFU haters.

I can't stand Stephen A Smith but...
*timestamped

Cowboy really sucked major balls in the biggest fight of his career

Cerrone walked out of the cage. This bitch would be carried out on a stretcher with piss and and shit running down his leg

Back